PDA

View Full Version : Finally.....yeah!!!!

98_Benzo
10-03-2003, 04:08 PM
I just got my car out of the tranny shop about 30 minutes ago. Everything is seeming to work just fine, but they disconnected my battery of course. So, they reset every button on my car. How do I go about getting all the window switches working on the one touch again? I can't remember if they automatically start working or if there is something I have to do. It has been 6 long weeks without my car and I forgot how to operate a 202, so please help refresh my memory.......Yeah, it's finally out!!!!:D :D

FreeStyler
10-03-2003, 04:10 PM
:D

jnolte
10-03-2003, 04:51 PM
YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!

YOU know what this means now... a little trade taillights and doorpillars (maybe):D

98_Benzo
10-03-2003, 04:57 PM
YOU know what this means now... a little trade taillights and doorpillars (maybe)

Hell yeah J!!!!

Freestyler: thanks for the help on how to post a smiley face, but I already know how to do that....:D , I needed to know how to get the one touch workin again.

sf280
10-03-2003, 05:06 PM
To get the window switches to work on auto again, I think you need to press them all they way down and wait for a few seconds and then all of the way up and hold they switch down. That way it learns the two points for your car.

Steve had to do that to my car after the blinking mirrors were installed.

jnolte
10-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 98_Benzo
Hell yeah J!!!!

Freestyler: thanks for the help on how to post a smiley face, but I already know how to do that....:D , I needed to know how to get the one touch workin again.

98 i think it should work byitself

Denlasoul
10-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Woo hoo!! Congrats on gettnig the car back! No more walking for you. ;) Just try not to mess your car up anytime soon or you'll be looking at more shop time.

BTW, the info you are searching for is in the manual too.

Give me a call, let's hook up soon.

98_Benzo
10-04-2003, 01:36 AM
Well thank you everyone that helped (for those you didn't, well no thank you.....J/K). Without the support of all you guys, I would have never figured that out (actually, it corrected itself, I didn't have to do anything). But, thank you everyone for your responses!!

D - I will hit you up sometime and we can meet up some time this millenium.

J - I tried calling you, but it's pointless to have a cell phone if you don't answer....:D

CKlasse
10-04-2003, 11:36 AM
Congratz benzo!

After such investment, you should keep that car for few years.

jnolte
10-05-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by 98_Benzo
Well thank you everyone that helped (for those you didn't, well no thank you.....J/K). Without the support of all you guys, I would have never figured that out (actually, it corrected itself, I didn't have to do anything). But, thank you everyone for your responses!!

D - I will hit you up sometime and we can meet up some time this millenium.

J - I tried calling you, but it's pointless to have a cell phone if you don't answer....:D

YO!! yeah my phone dosent get service at my house so 80% of the time you call me i wont beable to answer your call. Leave a message after the tone and i will get back to you (BEEP):D