PDA

View Full Version : Mike Mitchel's C43 video!

MrSpace
12-01-2003, 04:28 PM
There you go

PLEASE RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS since it's MY bandwidth you're using, save it on your computer.

http://www.pemarcotte.com/club202/HPS-C43.mov

Etienne

jnolte
12-01-2003, 04:57 PM
hmmm i love that nice sound!! YOu sholuld get one mobbin on the freeway!

moebiusgold
12-01-2003, 09:19 PM
Thanks for that Etienne. The clicking noises happen to be the auto focus trying to compensate for the G load. I assume it has clutches. Right after this there were small snap-popping noises associated with shudders going around right angle turns slow back to my house. Regardless, the complete center section is getting replaced with something much better.
I will make another one with out the auto fucus on. A true rookie mistake.:(
The sound is addictive. Just think, most of that is part throttle.:D
The pavement on that mile of 99 is really worn out. Sorry, both days of Pics and this were all of 15 min. total. I kinda got extenuating circumstances, though my wife is recovering very well, faster than she thought she would. I talked to Adam at HPS. Among a couple of things we're trying to figure out the best way to do an intercooler. They want to get to 8 PSI with a cool charge. There is only 1 other HPS C43 so far and Adam says it is not as fast.
Mike wants to do a Crossfire, so he wants to sell me this car. I just bought mine 9 weeks ago. Hmmm.:D :D :D

jnolte
12-02-2003, 12:50 AM
BUY THE CAR!!!!!!!!! its a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beST W202 AROUND!!