Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luminics Lo-beams ?

rollinrealbig

Lightbulb Luminics Lo-beams ?

Bought a set of Luminics Ultra white H7's. out of all the sets of H7's ive wasted my money on Luminics is what I was looking for. just bragging a little.

Heres pics on my C230 sport.

I didnt want to spend hundreds on a xenon kit - which requires custom install, I just bought a set of these for $25 and happy with it. Plug n play take less then 5min to install.

will definatly get a set of Ultra violet for the W202, then JDM Yellow for the fogs. Ive also bought Pure blue H3's for the fogs in my 202 but H3 wouldnt fit ... H1's is what I need. Oh well.

what you guys think ?

rollinrealbig
    I got them from LuminicsDirect.com

Hey have the same color of HID and look good. Just by teh picture they dont look as intense as HID like i have seen in pics of my HID. I like them thoguh, im prbly going to get a set
    2000 C230K
    custom intake
    Full audio with MTX, Alpine, And Rf parts
    custom a-pillar pod

rollinrealbig
    Hell I just like the color. all that matters to me. LoL

lol me too, but those look pretty clean, i'm gunna have to pick some of those up. Good job thanks for the link.
    97\' Black on Black c280 Sport.
    JVC KDAVX2 Head Unit. + Infinity Perfect 12\' Sub.
    Bekkers Avantgarde CF Grille.
    H&R Springs + Bilstien Sport Shocks
    C36 Exhaust

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by EveryDayHustlin
    lol me too, but those look pretty clean, i'm gunna have to pick some of those up. Good job thanks for the link.
    anytime bro, ive been looking for such item myself and finally a friend gave me a link.

Hey rollinrealbig my friend has a W203 and he wants the HID look and he likes the color of those. He wants to know if those bulbs give better lighting on the ground and range. And could you post some pics of it on at night ? A lot of pics would be cool. I' might get some myself.
    1997 C280 Sport

colour looks really good....
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

rollinrealbig
    97C280 - no problem will be so tonight wen I get home! They are not as bright but spread farther. but really arnt bright Ive had to use my fogs at some cases.

Pics?
    1997 C280 Sport

rollinrealbig
    Whaa ... I totally forgot about this thread im so sorry bro,

Hey tomorrow night forsure!!!

rollinrealbig
    sorry guys, im no photographer.

rollinrealbig
    heres a better one, Luma's vs. stock!

Looks cool. I might try it out.
    1997 C280 Sport

rollinrealbig
    only thing I dont like ... they are not bright, say im driving in the middle of the night through a dark street - I either pop the fogs on or Hi-beams.

other then that I got used to it that way.

just bought the Ultra Violet H7's today, trying to get a deal on the H1 JDM Yellows for fogs. combine for shipping, etc.

rollinrealbig
    Thats awesome! Yea I also wanted the Violets for my 202. please post us pix when ya get everything!

Originally posted by rollinrealbig
    only thing I dont like ... they are not bright, say im driving in the middle of the night through a dark street - I either pop the fogs on or Hi-beams.

other then that I got used to it that way.
    So they dont light the road up that much as stocks? I was hoping for more light on the road and range..

and K_Sport Driver post pics!

**Also I found out that they have another site: http://www.luminicsbulbs.com/
    1997 C280 Sport

i'm a cheap ass and found them on ebay for minutely cheaper, but hopefully i'll get a deal by buying both h7's and h1's from the same seller. It'll probably be a week or so before pics arrive from me.

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by K_Sport Driver
    i'm a cheap ass and found them on ebay for minutely cheaper, but hopefully i'll get a deal by buying both h7's and h1's from the same seller. It'll probably be a week or so before pics arrive from me.
    I did that too with my Pure blues, I just did it for extra FB. im at 139 right now!

i'm just not feelin' those at all. call me old school, but i'm on the "natural" light kick. whenever a car is coming down the road, and you see them going over bumps because their headlights change from white, to blue, to violet, back to white and such; it just looks tacky as hell to me.

but to each his own!

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    i'm just not feelin' those at all. call me old school, but i'm on the "natural" light kick. whenever a car is coming down the road, and you see them going over bumps because their headlights change from white, to blue, to violet, back to white and such; it just looks tacky as hell to me.

but to each his own!
    I believe what your talking about is projector headlights, these dont do that but I know exactly what you are talking about, my friend has projectors in his RX-8 and one night I was very tired, and start seeing those projectors turing red and blue on me. at first I thought I was loosing it but then my friends told me its the projectors. now im gettin some! :bandit:

Just ordered mine today!

How are the bulbs coming along, K_Sport Driver?

Pics?
    1997 C280 Sport

rollinrealbig
    anybody need a set of pure blue H3's ? I have a set of new ones, they may fit a few other cars, if I dont sell these ill use them on my dads GX470.

so will they fit the benz?