Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rollins' Custom projectors and Angel Eyes

rollinrealbig

Lightbulb Rollins' Custom projectors and Angel Eyes

UPDATE PAGE 4

well here it is. one of my completed projects, only one side has been done since I figured if I screwed up id only need one new headlight.

I have to switch to using H11 bulbs instead of H7's. this is an only H11 bulb I had around, it is stock but when I see this project 100% complete I will upgrade to Luminics Ultra Violet H11's.

now the Angel eyes were a pain doing the oven part, took me about 20 times to get it right with one of these clear wands broken! the Blue LEDs are the only ones ive had, just ordered 100 of Ultra violet LEDs.

No lens,

Stock OEM lens,

Angel eyes have been taken out until the new LEDs arrive!
    stay tuned till darkness falls and see the beam pattern!

looks good i like it......ALOT

rollinrealbig
    thanks!

what you think I do all day ... play video games ??? LoL ok maybe just a little.

hmm, not sure what to think with the oem glass.

the work itself looks good though

WOW! VERY COOL MAN!!! LOOKING GOOD!

Not very clear with the OEM lenses.
    1997 C280 Sport

rollinrealbig
    dont worry about the OEM glass ... I have a plan in the back of my head heres beam patterns.

its much much brighter and wider, I just have to align it better when I get the second one in. will definatly change those yellow bulbs.

rollinrealbig
    thanks guys!

now just send the prototype to hong kong or taiwan so they can duplicate it and mass produce em for the rest of club202

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by solodough
    now just send the prototype to hong kong or taiwan so they can duplicate it and mass produce em for the rest of club202
    HAHA whats in it for me ? 'RollinRealBig' stamped on em ? a wad of cash ? a hot azn chick ??

... id settle for the Azn chick.

wow, that looks really good man! come together nicely. and the angel eyes look sweet, something different!
    -Logan-

man takes some far shots of the angel eyes, cause i think i like what i see....nice mod
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Looks great man, i love the eyes, im thnking about doing that on mine. Hope you have some clear lenes in mind soon...
    2000 C230K
    custom intake
    Full audio with MTX, Alpine, And Rf parts
    custom a-pillar pod

looks awesome dude, what did you use for parts?

rollinrealbig
    Thanks! clear lenses I know I know! LoL to make the eyes heres a link,

http://www.geocities.com/crx_auto/eagle_eyes.htm

for the projectors, I found a set of broken headlights from a new GX470 at a wrecker yard, since they were completly broken they let me keep them since they would have thrown them away anyway, so I bashed the broken headlight until I was able to get the projector, then sorta trimmed that and fitted that in. used Epoxy to hold it.

Dremel kit is the tool I used for basically all the work!!

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by Abuimad
    man takes some far shots of the angel eyes, cause i think i like what i see....nice mod
    will do when I finish the eyes ...

i like it alot! they look crazy! i would like to do this mod with my lights with a super white led bulb!

lose the angel eyes ( ring ) they are just rice..
    other wise, nice big lens.
    1995 W202 C220 | 50,xxxkm | From Burgundy Red, to 650 Calcite White | H&R Cup Kit | 18" 8.5 & 9.5 Work Varianza T1S, 18" 8.5 & 10 AMG Monoblock | Falken 452 | Avantgarde Grill | Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H1 & H3 | Goodridge SS lines | R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors | K&N 57i CAI | Remus Exhaust

rollinrealbig
    Thanks! yea I already ordered 100 Ultra white 3mm LEDs instead of the blue.

Originally posted by yusuke280
    I like them, I think they look pretty cool. BMW have angel eyes or halos, I don't think they're rice. And don't tell him to lose it, if he made a choice to make them and put them on it's his choice. I would do the same thing if I had projectors.

And it makes his car unique from the rest of us. This is the 2nd 202 I've seen with angel eyes.
    1997 C280 Sport

rollinrealbig
    you guys I understand the fact we all have differnt taste, I agree they do look Rice with that blue in there but not to worry it will changed soon!

Originally posted by yusuke280
    or at least find yourself a crystal clear glass. Still, toooo blue for me. nice work though, hope it works smoothly.
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by NEA-4311
    or at least find yourself a crystal clear glass. Still, toooo blue for me. nice work though, hope it works smoothly.
    I already ordered 100 Ultra white 3mm LEDs instead of the blue LoL

and im working on the clear lens, Ive found a shop that can duplicate my OEM glass ones and make clear ones, just finding stuff out.

dude were do u find all these kinda shops that do everything in sac

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by sacc230
    dude were do u find all these kinda shops that do everything in sac
    I have people that know people and those people, they also know other people who help me!

... LoL I got a frend in construction, I asked him if he had any Idea how I can duplicate a glass lens into a clear one. he told me there are a few shops that will do that I just have to go to each one talk to them and see what comes out of it.

UPDATE: I found another set of smaller projectors ... should I go double projectors/angel eyes on each lamp ??

Your gonna put the smaller ones into the place where the High beam is? Will it effect it? Or you going to use it as a low beam?
    1997 C280 Sport