Thread: corner lights

corner lights

well i bought clear corners a couple of months ago... and i did notice that the bulb is still amber.... is it possible to get a clear bulb that is for the corner at a local autozone or something like that?
    99 c280 Sport

absolutely

they've got all kinds of color choices. They should have a few choices at each of your local autoparts stores.

autozone usually only carries the "silverstar" bulbs at most locations. go to pepboys and buy the bulbs from them. they are blue bulbs but they shine white w/ a slight blue tint.

Jason
    Jason

2006 BMW 525XI (Silver Gray Metallic)
    -----------------------------------------------
    1995 C280 (Smoke Silver Metallic) - 348,900 Original Miles - SOLD March 2010
    1988 Saleen Mustang - 1 Of Only 17 - 50,514 Original Miles - SOLD June 2009

lewda
    Originally posted by 1995c280
    autozone usually only carries the "silverstar" bulbs at most locations. go to pepboys and buy the bulbs from them. they are blue bulbs but they shine white w/ a slight blue tint.

Jason
    thats if your looking to go the slightly riced out route...just get the silverstar bulb

Originally posted by lewda
    thats if your looking to go the slightly riced out route...just get the silverstar bulb
    IMO I don't think theres nothing wrong with white/blue turn signals. I have seen them on many M3's and some people have them for reverse lights. It's pretty cool so I wouldn't say its riced out if thats your opinion.
    1997 C280 Sport

for how much?

it should be that much right like 10 bux?
    99 c280 Sport

lewda
    Originally posted by 97C28O
    IMO I don't think theres nothing wrong with white/blue turn signals. I have seen them on many M3's and some people have them for reverse lights. It's pretty cool so I wouldn't say its riced out if thats your opinion.
    well wasnt saying its true, just my own opinion