Thread: Car Giving A/C and Starting problem

Car Giving A/C and Starting problem

Hi everyone I am new here. I have a 95 C220 with 53K miles. The car has been sitting in the garage for about year now. It has only been driven for about a month once and two weeks the second time. It hasent been starting lately. The car cranks but it doesnt start. I am not sure what the problem could be? I have never had a tuneup done on the car. Should I change the Fuel Filter? One more problem is that A/C does not work. I am not sure what went wrong there. Does a car leak Freon when not being driven? If anyone have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks in advance!

When was the last tune up done? When was the last time you drove it? You do know Gasoline Evaporates, right? Sounds more like a dead battery, batteries like to not work if they sit for a long time. Give it a nice jump and keep the car running for awhile. As for the A/C, go get a tune up and have them look at that at the same time. Do you use your A/C when you do drive the car? If it sits there for a long time, the freon will eventually go bad. I had the same problem in my Peugeot, I didn't drive the car for a long time and the A/C didn't work cause I never used it. I would image it just needs to be recharged. Also, welcome to the club!!!
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"