Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Headlights are here, live pics!

Headlights are here, live pics!

looks great now, waiting pics of them installed !

Originally posted by apexi
    looks great now, waiting pics of them installed !
    By the end of next week, I promise!

wow, the pics you took make them look MUCH better than in the ebay link i've previously seen.

yeah they dont look too bad

which one is the low beam? would that be the projector? and what's all the other lights in there used for? Looks good so far can't wait to see it on the car. Also can you please take a picture of the light beam pattern?

would love to see it installed.
    i need some new headlights. and if this looks good, i am in for a new set.

It's about time they moved the projector to the outside spot.

2012 535i
    2005 545i - Retired
    1994 C280 - Retired

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    wow, the pics you took make them look MUCH better than in the ebay link i've previously seen.
    Yep, I can agree with that too.
    ;-)

Trust me, they are even better live.

Re: yeah they dont look too bad

Originally posted by bish0p
    which one is the low beam? would that be the projector? and what's all the other lights in there used for? Looks good so far can't wait to see it on the car. Also can you please take a picture of the light beam pattern?
    Low beam is projector lens, below that is high beam, next to projector is fog light and that little one in the corner is parking (or city) light.

I'll take several pictures with heads installed, don't worry, that will be by the end of next week, I can't wait till then too.
    :-)

I have to tell you guys, the only thing I suspect is some kind of plastic material instead of glas (outside cover) and I really dunno how it's gonna look like when it lights on the road, I hope that I won't disturb other drivers...

And yes, those are 6PINs connectors heads.

wow looks cool, mount them on and take the pics asap
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

what's the size of the low beam bulb then? right now for oem i have a H4 for both high and low. so that would mean it's a different bulb right?

Low beam H7, high beam H1, fog light H3, parking light W5W.

Btw, do you guys know exact size of 3rd brake light? Can't pull out that bulb, I'd like to replace it for some LED bulb...

Re: Re: yeah they dont look too bad

Originally posted by grga
    Low beam is projector lens, below that is high beam, next to projector is fog light and that little one in the corner is parking (or city) light.

I'll take several pictures with heads installed, don't worry, that will be by the end of next week, I can't wait till then too.
    Isn't the little section under the low beam the Fog light and next to the projector is the High? and What exactly is the little circle? a blinker?

Someone finally bought one of these Headlights on this forum! Would like to see the results and the lighting of this product! Something new! Yay.
    1997 C280 Sport

Re: Re: Re: yeah they dont look too bad

Originally posted by 97C28O
    Isn't the little section under the low beam the Fog light and next to the projector is the High? and What exactly is the little circle? a blinker?

Someone finally bought one of these Headlights on this forum! Would like to see the results and the lighting of this product! Something new! Yay.
    Nope, order is just like on OEM headlights and wecan conclude this by a bulb types. Could anyone tell me what exact type of bulb is in 3rd brake light?

I simply can't remove it from housing.

pics pics pics?
    does it take that long to install??
    1995 W202 C220 | 50,xxxkm | From Burgundy Red, to 650 Calcite White | H&R Cup Kit | 18" 8.5 & 9.5 Work Varianza T1S, 18" 8.5 & 10 AMG Monoblock | Falken 452 | Avantgarde Grill | Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H1 & H3 | Goodridge SS lines | R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors | K&N 57i CAI | Remus Exhaust

Originally posted by yusuke280
    pics pics pics?
    does it take that long to install??
    Yep... :-(
    There were some vehicles before mine...

But, headlights are installed, just came from my mechanic.
    Information?
    They look AWESOME!!!

However, projector is low beam, next to the projector is high beam and below projector is fog light...

Pics will be available next week, probably tuesday, I can't wait too.

Hm, it seems that this is gonna be a potential trouble for me.

Bulbs for low beam aren't strong enough (we tried only in garage so this has to be taken with some reserve) and I should buy some new bulbs. There is almost no light 2m in front of the car, that is maybe usual for projector type headlights, dunno.

What do you guys recommend in that case, it's H7 bulbs.

upgrade ur bulbs or HID .. not sure how it's gonna aim with those projectors
    2000 W202 C230K SE (Sold)
    2007 W203 C230

Originally posted by sanf
    upgrade ur bulbs or HID .. not sure how it's gonna aim with those projectors
    It's kind of too expensive for me atm (HID)...
    That option is out!

i'm going to be honest, all i care about is the picture of what it looks like installed on your car

HID's are cheap.

with normal halogen bulb / projector, you wont see sh!t.

http://www.cqlight.ca
    their just 200 bucks, just buy it.
    1995 W202 C220 | 50,xxxkm | From Burgundy Red, to 650 Calcite White | H&R Cup Kit | 18" 8.5 & 9.5 Work Varianza T1S, 18" 8.5 & 10 AMG Monoblock | Falken 452 | Avantgarde Grill | Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H1 & H3 | Goodridge SS lines | R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors | K&N 57i CAI | Remus Exhaust

how long does it take to snap a couple of pics lol...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Originally posted by Abuimad
    how long does it take to snap a couple of pics lol...
    Well, car isn't painted yet, that's the point, don't worry.
    Hehe, I'm driving my friend's (he owns that mechanical garage) CLK 200 Cabrio atm and, I'd like to say that I'm not in a rush any more.