Thread: Cup holder

Cup holder

did anyone buy one of these cup holders for there 202. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MakeTrack=true

had never bought one. one identical already comes with the car. what happened to yours?

Originally posted by trymonlam
    had never bought one. one identical already comes with the car. what happened to yours?
    Earlier models didn't come with them, but they can be installed relatively easily.

2012 535i
    2005 545i - Retired
    1994 C280 - Retired

I bought one of these because mine was missing when I bought my 96 C280. It installs just fine, but I had a heck of a time getting it to work. would always get stuck coming out of the holder. Finally took it out.

I bought that exact one and it is great. Very high quality and smooth operation. Installation was literally a snap (for the 99 model, at least, it just snaps into place). I am very satisfied because Brazilian W202s are European specs and don't come with front cup holders.

no cup holders!!! ive had to deal using my lap for a while in some other cars now im so glad to be in my 202 when i drive to work in the morning...but you have to be carefull you dont get an e class cup holder becuse the look identical but somtimes dont fit.
    KingMotorCar - Where Reputation is Everything.