Thread: Heated Seats

Heated Seats

ok small question and stupid but does anyone know if all seats are heated but just dont have the switch for it. because i dont have heated seats and wold like them and was woundering if all i have to do is install a switch or am i going to buy diffrent seats
    Mercedes
    Engineers
    Racecars
    Carfully
    Economically
    Drivability
    Even
    Safety

just think about it from Mercedes standpoint, why would you spend all the money on the actual seat heater part and not spend that extra $30 for switches.

There is alot more that you would need to make seat heaters work. Its usally not even worth it.

OG Moderator
    There are threads on other forums where people have retrofitted via both the OEM MB parts and aftermarket kits.

Heated seats are definitely very nice to have if you live in an area where it gets cold. Even down here where it doesn't get that cold, they have been nice to warm things up on a chilly morning or evening. Unfortunately, you will see lots of posts on the other MB forums where it seems the seat elements do not last long. Usually either the bottom or seatback will go out first, then the other will follow.
    1999 C230 Kompressor