Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Camber Arm - Group of Ten

Camber Arm - Group of Ten

To the group of ten please send the cost of the arms to this Paypal account: KIMDAC@aol.com. If you have any questions please email me and I will send you instructions.

1. MBTF
    2. Rocky
    3. Renn208
    4. 714Guy
    5. CKlasse
    6. Speedybenz
    7. J. Irwin
    8. toamend
    9. Moe
    10. kodiak
    11. Three Point Six

Thanks,

Jeff
    JShort@Teichert.com
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

money sent $250!

broke now...

CKlasse
    Paypal sent.. it will take 2-3 biz day to clear my bank! Thanks Jeff!

OG Moderator
    250 sent jeff, thanks
    Got BRABUS?

Does the 250 include shipping to Canada? Also need to knwo if you can mark like $50 bucks on the box and check it as a gift to help me with duty.

Thank Jeff, once I can confirm money will be in paypal in 2 minutes
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

Hi Gentleman,

I guess the paypal site does not show the shipping charges, but it is going to cost me about $12 to ship the arms around and I was hoping to get $10 from you guys to pay for the costs.

I guess I screwed up by not including it in the cost. If I was making anything on these I would include the shipping but I am really not making any money to speak of.

Sorry for the mixup.

Thanks,

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

Woo hoo..just paid my fare and rdy for the ride!
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

I'm in
    1999 C43

Aight ... i'll send you another 12 buck ... sheesh! j/k

Cannot wait to get them!

~dnm
    1995 C36 AMG

Sooorrrrry,

CKlasse
    Jeff,

Don't worry about putting in some markup for S&H, and profit for yourself. I believe everyone is grateful. This Camber link is so far the best solution to rear camber prob. at decent price.

Paypal alone cost you a good 3%.

Now, do you really only need another $12?

PS.. i am busy this weekend. Monday I ll look up the bolt that you are asking. I have the feeling it would be the same as C280. In fact, I ll ask nokia to look for the part number.

OG Moderator
    Jeff,

Since I am in San Diego this week, I can't sent out the check yet.

But I will send out the check this weekend.
    so it's $250 + $12 shipping then..?

Let me know.

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

CKlasse,

Thanks. Yes, the $12 extra will be fine. I will make a little $ on this, enough to buy some more drills and and lathe cutting bits. I am glad to make these parts and am pretty sure you guys will find this to be a good solution to your excessive negative rear camber probs.

J Irwin - Thats fine.

And yes if you can get Nokia to look up the bolt part numbers for the end of the camber arm that connects to the hub upright would be great. As I told CKlasse I ordered a sets of used arms to use as a pattern but found that the outer bolt assem. was different on my C43. So I just want to check what the connection is on the C36 and C280. I know it is one of two types.

Jeff

I bet ya Jeff can make a killing selling these things independently.
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

Now how does this camber kit work? Do you have to make adjustments yourself? Or do you just bolt the kit on and drive away?

If additional kits are available later on then im interested, let me know about this.
    Thanks Gary

Originally posted by 36SlaMMed
    Now how does this camber kit work? Do you have to make adjustments yourself? Or do you just bolt the kit on and drive away?

If additional kits are available later on then im interested, let me know about this.
    Thanks Gary
    Its an adjustable rear camber kit, so i do have to adjust to your spec, plus every memebrs have tehir own rid hiegh so...yea...

The yellow piece (centre piece) is turnable. Turn them one way and you get negative camber, turn them the other and you'll get positive camber. Almost like setting your from TOE.
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

I just read your E.mail Jeff, Thanks for adding me to the list. Now I will go to a thinner pad out back and get a little lower!
    1996 C36 /////AMG..(sold).....now rolling an \'05 EVO VIII

CKlasse
    Jeff,

According to Nokia's cataloq - Mine would be 10mm bolts. However, I dont have time to take a peek at mine yet. The soonest is probably thursday. We've been swamped since the holiday.

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by 36SlaMMed

Thanks Gary
    email me, i might be giving up mine. 714guy@sbcglobal.net
    Got BRABUS?

So has anyone received and installed yet? Any installation tips to pass on? What is the best way to measure current camber/corrected camber?
    WTS
    1999 C43

Todd,

I am waiting to recieve the rod end pieces and then I can start sending out the arms. I hope to have some complete by mid next week.

Sorry for the slight delay. It just takes a little time in the garage machining the inserts.

On the C43 you will have to jack up the rear and remove the wheel. You will need a 19mm and 18mm wrench or socket to remove the inner bolt and nut. The outer bolt takes a 12point, 12mm socket and 18mm wrench.

Once the bolts are loose just pull up slightly on the hub and they will slide out.

Then adjust the camber arm to the same length as your old arm and finger tighten the jam nuts. Slide the arm into place and put the bolts in the holes. Install the nuts and tighten everything down. Then lastly tighten the jam nuts with a wrench. Your done. Go do the other side.

Jeff

Can someone post a pic of this?

TIA
    Jason
    Black C220, HKS Turbo & tons o\' other goodies = 14.3 in 1/4 Mile with time-slips to prove it... now long gone, RIP:-(
    Dyno charts are cool... but trap times are proof. My Evo keeps me happy now.

Look I dropped my ride with koni adjustables and h&r is this kit going to solve the problem about the camber kit? Please I need some info and let me knoe if I can still order mine

Regards,

G Padilla

Hey jeff, sorry but I missed this thread till this afternoon. Im on it and will get paypal straight in few minutes. MY EMAIL is moe8445@yahoo.com Thanks-MOE
    98 c43(mine) lots of goodies
    97 c280sport(hers)17 monos only