Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Camber Arm - Group of Ten

Kameraguy,

I made 5 extra sets. One set is spoken for so that leaves 4 sets.

If you can commit to buying in the next month I will hold a set for you as well.

Just let me know.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

Originally posted by speedybenz
    Moe, Your arms went out today. Along with CKlasse, Renn208, MBTF, Toad's and Kodiak's.

Please let me know if you have any install questions. I tried to make it as striaght forward as possible.

Jeff
    Jeff you da man!!, hey email me an address if possible to moe8445@yahoo.com. I'll just mail you a personal check for 10bucks on shipping. Thanks again -MOE
    98 c43(mine) lots of goodies
    97 c280sport(hers)17 monos only

For installation the left hand threaded part of the rod bolts up to the subframe or inner mount. The right hand threaded side bolts up to the hub section.

For those owners with C36, C230, C280. The hub mounting hardware goes on as follows. The alum. spacer goes against the hub followed by the rod end. The small end of the included insert slides into the hub while the larger section engages the rod end. The washers are used to keep from having to cut the stock bolt. The washers go to the outside of the rod end (away from the hub) and the stock bolt head fits up against them.

The fewer washers you use the better, but use all 4 if you need to, it will not cause a weaker bolted connection.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

Jeff --

I definately want to buy one of your rear camber arm sets. Let me know if you have one left to sell to me. It's $250 plus $15 for shipping -- right?

Send me an email at mmclaw@optonline.net and I will paypal you the money along with my shipping address in New York.

I'm also interested in getting a set of the polyurethane control arm bushings that you mentioned in the clubracer forum. Let me know if you can get me a set of these as well -- we have the exact same model after all!

Thanks
    Marc
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Silver/Black 2005 C55 AMG: fully loaded, evosport UDP\'s, AMS billet crank pulley, phenolic spacers, renntech cf airbox, green filters, elite engineering Z06 anondized catch can, sprintbooster, 030 SLK AMG rear calipers & rotors, SS braided brake lines, 18\" SLK AMG Turbines (summer), 18\" OZ Superleggera\'s (winter), sealth front/rear K40 radar detectors and laser jammers, MB iPod integration kit (mmclaw@optonline.net).[/SIZE]

got the arms yesterday Jeff. Right sexy stuff mmmm.

Thanks!
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

CKlasse
    sheesh..Ive been spending my afternoon stalking the Fedex, UPS, USPS, DHL, AIRBORN, and sometimes even UHAUL trucks waiting for my set!!

Jeff, You've got mail! Im ready to order mine now and join the zero degree daily driver club!
    1996 C36 /////AMG..(sold).....now rolling an \'05 EVO VIII

Jeff, $260 in your Paypal! Send 'em over to Texas!

Can't wait. All of the sudden I notice clocks more often?

Your arms will go out on Monday, so you should have them by next Thurs.

Jeff

Yhea! No more ghetto 'compromised' slam job!

Did you ship them to my work address & if its UPS can you shoot me a tracking #?

Just ordered mine, can't wait...
    1997 E420 Carlsson

98c43AMG,

If you still want a set I will have one available. It does seem to make the operation of the rear suspension a little better, more controlled.

And if you are going for track days and such you will have the ability to dial in more negative camber to get the tires to stick better.

Jeff
    Do you still sell the camber kits for the c43? Thanx!

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Yes I am still making Camber Arms for C43's , and all W203, W210, and W208 and W124.

Right now they are about 2 weeks out due to my heavy work load at my regular job. I have 3 sets to get out this week and I am only going to get one set out prior to Friday. I have to set aside some weekend time to machine parts for new orders.

Thanks for your interest. Cost is $260 shipped. If you can use Paypal the account is: Kimdac@aol.com

Jeff

Yes I am still making Camber Arms for C43's , and all W203, W210, and W208 and W124.

Right now they are about 2 weeks out due to my heavy work load at my regular job. I have 3 sets to get out this week and I am only going to get one set out prior to Friday. I have to set aside some weekend time to machine parts for new orders.

Thanks for your interest. Cost is $260 shipped. If you can use Paypal the account is: Kimdac@aol.com

Jeff
    Are they a bitch to install,and do you think i would need them using the eibach prokit springs?Thanx!

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Coolcarlsick,
    I can testify to the quality of Jeff's work because I bought a set last year, however since I have raised my car with thicker spring pads I no longer have a camber issue to resolve.

I have the new set Jeff sent me, brand new and never installed, if anyone wants them. Of course I'd like to get my $260 back, but let's say $250 shipped. Anyone can contact me at todd@rumblecity.com if interested
    Thanks,
    Todd
    1999 C43

Originally posted by toamend
    Coolcarlsick,
    I can testify to the quality of Jeff's work because I bought a set last year, however since I have raised my car with thicker spring pads I no longer have a camber issue to resolve.

I have the new set Jeff sent me, brand new and never installed, if anyone wants them. Of course I'd like to get my $260 back, but let's say $250 shipped. Anyone can contact me at todd@rumblecity.com if interested
    Thanks,
    Todd
    Coolcarlsick, LOL!Coolcarlsick

CoolcarlskiC43

What # spring pads are you using and what springs? 17 or 18 Inch rims?

Stock 17" rims, H&R springs, it had # 1 pads on rear, I put # 4 pads to raise it about 1/2 inch. I live in downtown Boston and the roads suck so back I needed the extra ground clearance, I liked it lower but I had no choice!
    1999 C43

Stock 17" rims, H&R springs, it had # 1 pads on rear, I put # 4 pads to raise it about 1/2 inch. I live in downtown Boston and the roads suck so back I needed the extra ground clearance, I liked it lower but I had no choice!
    Believe me I know what you mean. I live in NYC. And thats what I'd have to do as well. I'll be using eibach springs though.

NYC has the same issues, it's this lovely northeast weather. Anyway, let me know if your interested in the camber arms, although they look nice sitting on my bookshelf I think they would be better suited installed in someones car!
    Todd
    1999 C43

Guys, I'm totally new to this forum so, please show me the ropes. I'm so thrilled to find a group of owners that have attempted and accomplished what I'd like to complete on my hauler. Please tell me what I need to do to get Jeff's camber kit, I just had to replace my rear pilot sport A/S's because of negative camber.

I'm currently running AMG 17'', Pilot sport A/S, 1.5'' Eibach drop, Koni sport damper set to hard.

Welcome to CLUB202 Tantric. Hope you find all you need here.

Here's Jeff's contact info:

speedyafm2@aol.com

Please be prepared to wait a bit, as these are hand crafted items, and Jeff's a busy guy as it is.

Oh, and don't forget to post pictures of your car in the gallery!

Regards,

Renn
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Tantric,
    As stated in the previous posts I have solved my camber problem by raising my car and have my set of uninstalled-never-used-built-by-jeff camber arms sitting on my bookshelf. If you would like them sooner rather then later I can have them to you immediately for $250 shipped. I'm sure Jeff will make more and sell every one that he continues to make.

Todd@rumblecity.com
    1999 C43

toamend - You got mail!

I got #2's on and this thing sits pretty low in the bac.i think I may have to go #4 as well