Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with blinking mirror install???

Help with blinking mirror install???

Hey guys I know that there has been threads about the mirror cover install all over but I just dont feel comfortable performing something like that on my car yet. I just received my today =), SOOOOO I was wonderin if anyone in the bay area region has installed them before ( 210 style non- folding onto a 99 c280) and would be able to help me install them after i get them painted and i could kick them like 50 bucks or whatever for helpin me out. Ok well any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys/girls.
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

OG Moderator
    I heard JRE320 is available

Hell, give me 50 dollars and I will fly down and install them for you!!! :grin: money hungry$$$$$$$$$$$$
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    Hell, give me 50 dollars and I will fly down and install them for you!!! :grin: money hungry$$$$$$$$$$$$
    98_Benzo if you want 50 bucks and you really do know how to install blinking mirror covers and AMG illumination sills i am getting some and need instillation because whenever i do electrical bad things happen (long series of stories)
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

J: if you want I can install them, I just never bought any for my car, cause they cost money.
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

J: if you want I can install them, I just never bought any for my car, cause they cost money.

Do you know how?/ Because i could do it, it would just take longer and something may not work..
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

I have never done them, but I know how to take all that stuff apart and I am sure I can figure out the wiring. I am mostly into wiring stuff, I used to install car stereos and do neon lights and stuff.

I have never done them, but I know how to take all that stuff apart and I am sure I can figure out the wiring. I am mostly into wiring stuff, I used to install car stereos and do neon lights and stuff.

Really?? So you could also help me install a deck when i get one? I just got to find one
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

Yah, if you need help with a stereo, that is right up my alley!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! what a lucky guy. jnolte just found himself an installer that would charge him a cheap price.

1SIKBNZ,
    Yeah!!! let me know and I can help you out. Just shoot me an email.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

JRE: you think I should charge more?

JRE: you think I should charge more?

HAhAHhahAah noooooo
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

I was just joking!!!

LOL!!!!! Club202 would never over charge each other and most of the time it's freebieeeee.........
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Awesome! Thanks JRE. Ill prolly be gettin them painted next week hopfully. so after they get done ill pass you an email and we can set it up. thanks again!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
    Awesome! Thanks JRE. Ill prolly be gettin them painted next week hopfully. so after they get done ill pass you an email and we can set it up. thanks again!
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Hey JRE. I put the mirrors in the shop today but cause of the long holiday i wont get them back till prolly wed. or thrus. next week. would next weekend work out for you? sat or sunday is cool with me. and anytime during the day is fine. thanks! ill mail ya next week if you dont see this post.
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

Blinking Mirror Help also

Anyone out there live in New England? I live in the Springfield, Ma area, I want to get a pair of blinking rear view, I can install the covers but the wiring I can't do. I would be willing to come to you over a weekend or even during the week, for help.

Thanks
    Benzmeister
    1999 C280

Re: Blinking Mirror Help also

Originally posted by BenzMeister
    Anyone out there live in New England? I live in the Springfield, Ma area, I want to get a pair of blinking rear view, I can install the covers but the wiring I can't do. I would be willing to come to you over a weekend or even during the week, for help.

Thanks
    Not really NE, but I'm in NJ. I could help out if needed.

Dave

England UK ??
    Alps
    C36 AMG 1997 18\" Mono II, Light Smoke tints, Avantgarde grill, folding dimming 210 mirrors, H&R`s, Alpine Multimedia, Soundstream, OEM Xenons more to come.....

Originally posted by Alps
    England UK ??
    You're look'in for Koolvin..........
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

I know this thread is way old, but I am looking for help with this as well. They are the blinking/ folding, and I have the switch, wiring, and a new shifter plate. Anyone in the bay area or sacramento. I will compensate you for your time. Thanks.
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

Originally posted by JDoggery
    I know this thread is way old, but I am looking for help with this as well. They are the blinking/ folding, and I have the switch, wiring, and a new shifter plate. Anyone in the bay area or sacramento. I will compensate you for your time. Thanks.
    and me!!
    if you look at the "Featured storys" for the "Magic Mirrors" thread, their is a fairly rough guide, ive emplored nokia8088, to make a more concise guide for each step of what i beleive to be in the process.
    Standard 1999 C230K Sport
    Mileage: 120K
    Tyres: Pirelli P6000

ncd: where are you located?
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

Originally posted by JDoggery
    ncd: where are you located?
    london
    Standard 1999 C230K Sport
    Mileage: 120K
    Tyres: Pirelli P6000