Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rice Rockets 101

Rice Rockets 101

haha checkout these Rice Rockets i found online, gives you a good laugh lol, checkout their body mods:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2537929

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2146718

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/550685

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2303731

hahah now thats the definition of RICE

How is the 1st and 3rd link rice? Looks fine to me...
    1997 C280 Sport

2nd and 4th are simply bad wheel selection, but i see reputable tuner companies. #2 is a full reiger kit, molded on a pre-update.

brabus wheels, shift knob, trim accesorries etc

i was expecting some home-made wild body kits with fast and the furious drag fin spoilers with neons and fart pipe exhausts.

I agree that they are all pretty riced, but after seeing a lot that goes on on this forum, I have realized that there are more people here with riced out 202s than you may think.

Originally posted by 97C28O
    How is the 1st and 3rd link rice? Looks fine to me...
    werd....Lowenhart LDRs are []D[][]V[][]D

none of those look rice at all, maybe a little ghetto with the chrome dubs and all, but they look fine, especially #3, how is that even remotely rice? u must be crazy

None of those cars look rice to me....In SF we call rice rockets, "zipper-head cars" meaning all fobbed out with wacked looking colors, huge ass whale tails and crazy decals. I guess you could call it making a car all show, no go....no that isn't right.

One definition I found of 'rice' would be anything, that makes a vehicle look completely and utterly stupid.

chrome hweels on a 202? THATS definitly RICE!

lol how is chrome rice?..

#1 is just clean with big chrome rims, not rice at all.
    #2 has bad selection of rims and the taillights look bad with his paint scheme.
    #3 is just brabus-ed out and i dont consider that rice since brabus is one of the few aftermarket companies that make parts for the w202.
    #4 is just on air suspension just like ocklasse, so if that is rice then ur saying ocklasse's car is also rice.

Originally posted by Lowenhart
    chrome hweels on a 202? THATS definitly RICE!
    wtf are you talkin about??
    :banana:2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Sport:banana:

20% Tints All Around
    Euro Clear Corners
    AMG Hood/Trunk Emblems
    Avantgarde Grille

-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-

H&R Cup Kit
    Magnaflow Muffler
    AMS Crank Pulley

Originally posted by Green Lantern
    #1 is just clean with big chrome rims, not rice at all.
    #2 has bad selection of rims and the taillights look bad with his paint scheme.
    #3 is just brabus-ed out and i dont consider that rice since brabus is one of the few aftermarket companies that make parts for the w202.
    #4 is just on air suspension just like ocklasse, so if that is rice then ur saying ocklasse's car is also rice.
    +1, you simply took more time to explain exactly what i was originally going to post.

chrome wheels are ghetto , ther rice. go for the silver wheels instead, and putting fake badges on your car is rice. y dont u buy lorinser door pins and lorinser floormats, and then put lorinser badges on your trunk. hahah thats fukkin rice. aparently you children like to rice up your mercedes. if you cant handle a benz ride a fukkin bicylce instead, boi

if you think those cardomain 202s arent rice, then show me your sites then. no doubt your cardomains are riced too.

i think this site should be: riced202.com

i think this sounds like a certain someone.... and it is your opinion what is rice and if you dont like this website then go somewhere else and flame. this website is a family oriented site where all 202's come together and discuss problems and talk about different issues.
    my car is just stock right now since i picked up a '93 LS400 and im thinking about modding that car instead of the 202 because the 202 is too expensive to mod and the engine needs alot of work in order to make it go fast.

just because your too broke to mod your car doesnt mean you need to be jealous
    and #3 clearly has brabus rims, which earns him the right to wear brabus badges.

Originally posted by kevinzorz
    just because your too broke to mod your car doesnt mean you need to be jealous
    and #3 clearly has brabus rims, which earns him the right to wear brabus badges.
    word

chrome wheels are ghetto , ther rice. go for the silver wheels instead, and putting fake badges on your car is rice. y dont u buy lorinser door pins and lorinser floormats, and then put lorinser badges on your trunk. hahah thats fukkin rice. aparently you children like to rice up your mercedes. if you cant handle a benz ride a fukkin bicylce instead, boi
    oh no he didnt! lol

**im not tryin to rag on u man but rather just throwin out my opinion:

first: if u hate "ricey" chrome rims y is ur sn "lowenhart" when most Lowenhart wheels are chrome and acordin to u "ricey"

second: i will admit #2 could have been modded better but how are the other 3 in any way ricey? Brabus & Lorinser are the MOST anti-racey mods you can get, they are exclusive to Mercedes.

Third: what kind of mods r u sportin and what mods (if any) would u not consider "ricey?"

Four: "rice202.com" - if u dont like the site then leave

again im not tryin to rag on u man, just tryin to understand where ur comin from
    BTW: my mods are a set of CLK AMG replica rims that are silver to match my silver 202 other than that its clean
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2398710

i have a silver c230K thats stock for now, but i want to tastefully mod, not put chrome n shit. im gonna get some silver five-spoke 18in wheels off of a CLK500. nothing fake or ricey. its a benz not a civic, im not stickin lorinser, brabus, renntech or amg badges on it UNLESS i get the ENGINE to go with it. thats why i say that car above is riced, it aint got the 3.8L Brabus engine in it, the same goes for poser Lorinser 202s as well that ive seen. lataa

does my ride constitute rice? I have a chrome grill, exhaust, and lips on my wheels oh and hydraulics too...

if u wanna see what ur 230k will look like with the clk amg rims click this link:

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...053#post128053

mine and this person's are the only silver 202's i have seen with these clk rims

man OCKlasse, ur car looks nicer and nicer every time i see ur photos. those hydraulics are insane.
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2398710

I think OCKlasse's car looks so nice is due to his insane detailing skills.... I have the same color... but it doesn't look as good as that lol. Do you have a picture with the hydraulics all the way up? I didn't see one in you gallery.
    2007 E350 Sport
    1999 C230 Komp. with exhaust.

Originally posted by Lowenhart
    i have a silver c230K thats stock for now, but i want to tastefully mod, not put chrome n shit. im gonna get some silver five-spoke 18in wheels off of a CLK500. nothing fake or ricey. its a benz not a civic, im not stickin lorinser, brabus, renntech or amg badges on it UNLESS i get the ENGINE to go with it. thats why i say that car above is riced, it aint got the 3.8L Brabus engine in it, the same goes for poser Lorinser 202s as well that ive seen. lataa
    Everyone has a different opinion of what rice is but yours seems to be way off the mark, everyone usually agrees rice is huge wings, green neons, racing stripes and ridiculous shit like that.

Chrome is definitely not rice, look at all the mercedes tuning companies that release chrome wheels how are they rice? lol.. Sure some people think chrome dubs are ghetto but who cares if they look good put them on.

Tuning companies give you decals / emblems to put on your car when you buy their aero kits etc lol. They don't have some kind of no engine no decal policy haha.

Every grandpa has a stock as a rock c class, what 'tasteful' mods are you going to put on your car anyway?

Sounds like you are jealous lol

the first car has chrome LOWENHARTS

isn't that ur nick ??
    ur nick is rice