Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulley "upgrade"?

to Airpost & Omey ...

for a new C230 N/a crank pulley the price is $545.

... my employee price would still be $300 with tax.

ouch. next step, well when I get a chance to visit a wrecker yard ill ask them how much they want for one hoping they wont know the real price. I work 6-days a week so it will be difficult. as much as I want this pulley upgrade, I will see and try to hunt one down!
    white 97' C230 (sold)
    white 94' C280 (sold)
    white 98' C43 (sold)
    Tektite 03' E55 (sold)
    Black 86' Porsche 951 (sold)
    Black 98' C43 (sold)
    Emerald Black 97' C36 (current)
    Black 04' E55 (wife's current)

QUICK!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...spagenameZWDVW

is this the same as C230 ?!?!?!?

EDIT: nope its not the same.
    white 97' C230 (sold)
    white 94' C280 (sold)
    white 98' C43 (sold)
    Tektite 03' E55 (sold)
    Black 86' Porsche 951 (sold)
    Black 98' C43 (sold)
    Emerald Black 97' C36 (current)
    Black 04' E55 (wife's current)

Originally posted by omeyhomey
    precise measurements.
    remo
    im pretty sure you should be able to just take a picture with your cellphone, with a cig. lighter beside it for reference and you should be able to figure it out omey
    -Logan-

ummm i think remo needs to get a paypal account, and we all need to donate tooooo this, I'LL FU*kING DONATE ANYTHING TO MAKE THE THE C230KS FASTER!!!!!!!! THESE RICERS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao

Originally posted by grga
    Could you translate this:
    "Drehmoment im mittleren Bereich spührbar besser.
    Spritverbrauch wird von mir nicht überprüft oder
    gemessen.Nachteil Abschaltpunkte am Kompressor dadurch merkbar"

That is the answer that guy who bought this upgrade told me.

Torque within the middle range spuehrbar better. Spritverbrauch is not examined by me or measurement disadvantage points of switching off at the compressor thereby noticeably
    taking a break from teh 202 ->

Originally posted by Cru328prod
    ummm i think remo needs to get a paypal account, and we all need to donate tooooo this, I'LL FU*kING DONATE ANYTHING TO MAKE THE THE C230KS FASTER!!!!!!!! THESE RICERS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah man.. I dont see why it is so freakin difficult for some company to make a pulley for a c230 kompressor, at a decent price!! every other OEM supercharged car out, has a pulley upgrade for only a few hundred $$$$

does anyone know why nobody makes a pulley for a c230k at a reasonable price?? IMO, they are not that hard to make... draw it up on cad, take it to a machine shop and have them cut it!
    taking a break from teh 202 ->

well ASP already makes a 230k pulley. I think its like $700-800 or something. One of the biggest reason I didn't make one. Even though their pulley design sucks and is half ass, it will still do the job for any 230k guys. NA is different story, I can help in that department, but the Kompressor engines are a nightmare to deal with so I just avoided making it all together b/c it would be too difficult / costly.

Not sure about the C280, but i know the crank pully on a C36 is the same as an E320. Maby for some C280 guys this could be benifical.... no idea. just throwing it out there
    1996 C36

-blacked out grill
    -cold air intake
    -flat hood emblem
    -full custom bent exhaust
    -stereo things.

Originally posted by Markland556
    Not sure about the C280, but i know the crank pully on a C36 is the same as an E320. Maby for some C280 guys this could be benifical.... no idea. just throwing it out there
    you are correct, the C36 pulley is actually for all M104s:

- E320
    - S320
    - SL320
    - C280

It will work for all M104s between 1992 - 1997 (early models may be hit or miss depends on which stock model is included on the vehicle). My goal is to revolutionize M104 tuning to where it has never been before. It was (and still is) an amazing engine that was never given the proper attention it deserved... All that will change soon . hope that helps.

~Omey~