Now this is the last time i use NOS!!!!!!

N E way i was spraying on a mustang, he beat me by half a car, as soon as i goto the end of the track. WANNNNG POP, pulled the car over......The intake pipe after the intercooler was frozen..........Picture New york on a snowy day. I let it warm up and started it again, and it pop'd again!. That Vacumme line thats in the T-Body blew off i had to reconnect it. There was white smoke coming out the right side. The car stalls out under 1 -1.5k rpms, i had to drive it HOME! At red light i had to press the brakes pretty hard and rev. Anyone have any ideas!!!

I know the other 1 is done

*UPDATE**

Well Here is what Mercedes Benz said.

80342 Verified Fires but stalls, checked fuel pressure ok, R+R #1 spark plugs and checked found ok but are denso iridiums, checked compression on #1 cyl. 145#'s. SDS short test multiple codes for trottle actuator and air intake bypass flap. also misfire codes and codes for maf sensor. *this is what made my day* CLIENT HAS RELOCATED MAF SENSOR ON INTAKE PIPE LMFAOOOOoO, checked actual values found key on values for throttle actuator to be 8.2 degrees out of spec, talked to throttle actuator but got no respones, reinitialized throttle actuator, now vehicle will run, but not very well. Has multiple intake leaks due to aftermarket intake setup, Supercharger is not kicking on, Needs new throttle actuator to start and may need new MAF sensor and put back into stock location

MAF i orderd allready, where can i find the throttle actuator. Thats the T-body right?