Thread: 9.2" widescreen in-dash lcd

9.2" widescreen in-dash lcd

so-

i had one of these laying around and figured i'd move my 7" from the C43 into my WRX and toss this in my car.

I took the dash apart

trimmed the stock woodgrain piece down so that it fits snugly lowered approximately 6" lower than stock (climate control is right in front of the shift knob in park)

modified the "bucket" the 9.2" comes with to also fit snug (right between the top of the wood grain piece and the vents)

made a trim piece to cover the bucket and trim of the 9.2" and make it all fit the dash

extended the 200 million wires necessary to make the climate control work in it's new position

realized the 9.2" was broken and would have to be sent in for warranty repair

did not take any pictures

but yeah- pictures forthcoming

i bet some will like them
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

cant wait to see pic's as im looking to do this in my car as im putting in a car computer.
    My Car - http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9219&perpage=15&pagenum ber=4

Custom Painted, Shaved Door handles, Chrome 20\'s, Slammed, Soundstream Stereo, Avantgarde Grill,

Team Illusiv - Street to Elite - Australia\'s Premier online Car Show team.

probably friday for pictures-

i've been busy buying my sc and trying to sell some wheels
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe

Pictures or it didnt happen... :-)
    -Logan-

no-

lol

i got distracted because i realized i was going to have to run some gauges in there as well and stopped working on it.

i'll snap a cell phone pic of it as is though when i go out and put my trim in, in just a second.

-drew
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe