Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP stylin W202

VIP stylin W202

I saw this at some mb site but i forgot where. This is the look I want to get for my 2000 c230 kompressor which is also black.

any member who owns this? sorry i had to borrow a pic of your ride.

Any idea what kind of rims they are? what size are these rims ?

They are damn sweeeetttt!

look like 19s with some really low profile tyres, that also looks like a c43 kit with some kind of a lip in front

brandon,

do you know what are the sizes of those wheels? according to the thread you mentioned they are VIENNA NOBLE.

they look so fine. I think I want to put the same on mine if ever my budget allows and if i can find them. I like the fact that it is shinywhich compliments black paint and has a very big lip at the rear.

You can achieve the same look without necessarily having to get these JDM probably very rare wheels. DPEs or iForged will yield the same look. Just make sure you get diamond cut/polished lip. When you see my car Saturday, you'll see why

for shits and giggles:

http://www.rd-tanabe.com/lineup/vien.../1819inch.html

and specs:

http://www.rd-tanabe.com/lineup/vien...ec/19inch.html

Talking

ayt! whoa cannot understand that Japanese site man. hahaha. need to learn my Nihongo first...:bunny:

I cannot wait to see your ride...

that body kit looks custom made, looks kinda like the carlsson? im confused

edit: did junction produce ever make a w202 body kit?
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Originally posted by jnolte
    looks like they are forsale

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/494065773.html
    I know for sure that guy's in Asia. Nice find though!

hmm, guys do you think these are originals and would fit perfectly on my w202? i just might go fo them.

i really like the look

It don't look the same...

Originally posted by notty800
    hmm, guys do you think these are originals and would fit perfectly on my w202? i just might go fo them.

i really like the look
    $2400......pfftt they better be originals

the rims are indeed 5x12 with 32 offset front and rear....will these fit on my 202 without the use of spacers?

the rims are indeed 5x12 with 32 offset front and rear....will these fit on my 202 without the use of spacers?
    Definitely not with the 235s up front with no rubbing. I would do 225s and then you'll def need a roll and pull.

ok so how about the rears? will the 265s and 32 offset tuck in flush in the rear just like yours?

by the way! your car is too damn sweeettt!!! love them VIPs

ok so how about the rears? will the 265s and 32 offset tuck in flush in the rear just like yours?

by the way! your car is too damn sweeettt!!! love them VIPs
    Well, honestly, I think you would be best off selling those used tires and investing on the sizes we were discussing. VIP fitment has a lot to do with the fender and wheel very flush, and the only way to successfully achieve this is with stretched tires.

i found a site which sells the Vienna Nobles. they do custom fitment...what specs should i tell them for maximum lip size at the rear and minimal lips in front?

I will bring it to group 5 motorsports for the fender rolling if ever. they are exclusive distributors of the SSR Vienna rims and can install them as well plus lower the car and all for that VIP look.

i am excited....maybe later on i can also try to get hydraulics just like your set-up so we can be rollin together in irvine!

i found a site which sells the Vienna Nobles. they do custom fitment...what specs should i tell them for maximum lip size at the rear and minimal lips in front?

I will bring it to group 5 motorsports for the fender rolling if ever. they are exclusive distributors of the SSR Vienna rims and can install them as well plus lower the car and all for that VIP look.

i am excited....maybe later on i can also try to get hydraulics just like your set-up so we can be rollin together in irvine!
    Haha...honestly if you can get everything groovy with the offsets and the height, no need for juice (work rather on a kit)! Group 5 is a very good shop to go through, and is a vendor on another Mercedes forum I frequently visit:

www.mymbonline.com

As far as the offsets go, If you would want to minimize lip up front, I would probably recommend a 19 * 8 up front, that way you can save the hassle of any possible rubbing (I would say with an et32 offset). As for the rear, I would go with a 19 * 10 et35, and that should be a pretty hot combination!

but i just love the way you slam the 202 when parked. LOVE IT! and when it is juiced slowly when about to take off and roll.

yup they are checkin the which offsets will give me maximum lip without problems. yeah 19s!

could you help me with the hydraulics in the future>? how much did you spend for your set-up?

but i just love the way you slam the 202 when parked. LOVE IT! and when it is juiced slowly when about to take off and roll.

yup they are checkin the which offsets will give me maximum lip without problems. yeah 19s!

could you help me with the hydraulics in the future>? how much did you spend for your set-up?
    Everything new was around $2000. Just keep in mind that hydraulics are much more complicated than airbags and there definitely is a learning curve. If you are serious about hydraulics, then I would start reading up on them on www.layitlow.com.

-Brandon

why didnt you go with air? isn't cleaner and you dont get spills etc etc like hydro's? most newer type air systems get up and down as fast as hyros too.
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Originally posted by Logic
    why didnt you go with air? isn't cleaner and you dont get spills etc etc like hydro's? most newer type air systems get up and down as fast as hyros too.
    There are many reasons why. Just to name a few:

1. Hydraulics get more lift and sit lower than air.

2. Hydraulics have a better ride than air (via accumulators)

3. Hydraulics are more of a "bolt-in" mod where air requires a lot of fabrication

4. Yeah, you may see oil dripping if you have a leak (I don't), but it's much better to know where that leak's coming from rather an air setup where you have no idea where your leak could be.

5. Hydraulics are just more "unique." You see bagged cars all the time. How often do you see a "juiced" car that's not a 64 Impala?

man I sure wanna get the hydros but I drive too fast, not a fan of bodyroll!!
    white 97' C230 (sold)
    white 94' C280 (sold)
    white 98' C43 (sold)
    Tektite 03' E55 (sold)
    Black 86' Porsche 951 (sold)
    Black 98' C43 (sold)
    Emerald Black 97' C36 (current)
    Black 04' E55 (wife's current)

i think properly done air handles better than any hyrdo set-up i've seen

how can you say hydros sit lower?

either one is all about the custom work and it's hard to get lower than most air bagged projects...

i know my truck lays frame and lifts a solid foot all the way around. Can't really see hydro's doing better than that.

not saying air is "BETTER" just saying that was misinformation
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you sooner regarding the Brabus wheels, I just haven't heard back from the guy. But btw, if you are going about ordering custom wheels, be sure to consider whether or not you will be getting a big brake upgrade in the future.

-Ray
    2009 Audi S5 Quattro
    2000 Mercedes C230 Kompressor - W202 - SOLD
    1992 Toyota Supra Turbo - 2JZ-GTE, GT35R dbb - big project