Thread: ...

Correct 18" AMG rims?

Im in the process or purchasing a set on 18 inch amg rims staggered 8's and 9's. Front offset is 31 and rear is 35. Strangely enough, the front two are made in Austria whiles the back two are made in Belgium. Any thoughts or input?
    96 C36 ///AMG

You should be fine.

I agree. Since they're different widths, I'm assuming that AMG sourced two different facilities for production.
    2000 C230 Kompressor Sport

look at lakeshore wheel & tire, they do perfect replicas of the true AMG's with AMG engraved logo, not like the cheapo looking ebay ones.

I want to keep it authentic, also Im getting a really good deal on them
    96 C36 ///AMG

if you can get OEMs for cheap get that they are best, but replicas are for those who can't find any cheap.

However, keep in mind... the replicas actually have much more durable finishes on them and they are less prone the paint cracking or peeling. I've had 4 sets of OEM AMG wheels and they have all peeled at some point eventually, perhaps its just they are all getting old now or what I dont know but I protect them too w/ wheel wax and they still get damaged... go figure.

posting threads with a title like this one sure make it effective in finiding the answers to the question.

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    posting threads with a title like this one sure make it effective in finiding the answers to the question.
    for once I agree with you, changing title would help get more results, especially when searching.