im redoing my body kit and the fender my X's mom hit. my paint is starting to fade ( kinda weird its this bad on my 1997)
my car is beige i was thinking of doing a 2 tone paint job of some sort.

does anyone have ideas and colors in mind? i was thinking burguny or dark metallic blue

following body lines?
i was thinking of following from the middle of the hood and paint in between the hood lines( like a V), paint the roof( i may as well fix the small dents in it), Going down to the rear window spoiler and DOWN again to painting the whole trunk and trunk spoiler. leaving the sides, bumpers and part of the hood beige/gold...what do you guys think?
OR should i just save the idea for a newer 7 series or S class with defined body lines? ive seen it done on both cars and it looks great, not trashy like some honda, pure taste with a twist.

OR

Paint around the "V" ( body line on hood?) and part of the fender where the body line that starts...the 2-4 inchs between door window lineand go all the way back the the rear lights. then connect the two sides of color with the trunk spoiler( painting only the spoiler, not trunk)

I did this with a 2000 S class R/C car body and looked great!

OR

just paint the bumpers and everything under the door moldings, including molding?

OR

stock, one color?

I dont want it to look trashy or RICEY!!

Just was to make the car stand out, look mean with my eyelids, C43 body kit, new 18" CL 600 wheels, Both rear and window spoilers, euro plate and possible drop. Also, i have an exhaust, the tips oxidized because of the cheapo Pep boys exaust Tips, but they oxidized in my favor and have a gold tint, it matchs really nice with the rest of the car. lol