Thread: Front spoiler on a C43

Front spoiler on a C43

As you owners of a C43 AMG find your car to be very hot, like a wellshaped hardbody chick with perfect TnA!
    Well sun doesen't shine everyday, everything isn't perfect all the time!

I was looking under my front spoiler the other day, and I noticed that on left/right side where the spoiler bulges out, underneath there was a lot of scratches like the paint was sanded off!
    On both sides the spoiler is closer to the ground so it's sensitive if you hit anything on road!
    I have not hit anything and I still have the scratches and paintloss!
    I suspect paintloss from sand particles flying in the air and grinding of the paint somehow?

Check under your front spoilers left and right sides, you'll see what I'm talking about!

Re: Front spoiler on a C43

Originally posted by kowalski
    As you owners of a C43 AMG find your car to be very hot, like a wellshaped hardbody chick with perfect TnA!
    Well sun doesen't shine everyday, everything isn't perfect all the time!

I was looking under my front spoiler the other day, and I noticed that on left/right side where the spoiler bulges out, underneath there was a lot of scratches like the paint was sanded off!
    On both sides the spoiler is closer to the ground so it's sensitive if you hit anything on road!
    I have not hit anything and I still have the scratches and paintloss!
    I suspect paintloss from sand particles flying in the air and grinding of the paint somehow?

Check under your front spoilers left and right sides, you'll see what I'm talking about!
    So I guess nobody has scratches underneath the front spoiler!