Originally posted by dokotela
i havnt swapped out the 201 yet, hence the number of options i have. do you think it would be better to twin turbo the l6? i thought it would be more efficient on a v6. that russian dude with the blue w124 with the m103 turbo is making some serious power and on stock internals. crazy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoV8ePXxFSE

i also have the option of m104, NA screamer with individual throttle bodies off an M3, but that would be a costly affair cos almost all the stuff would have to be custom.

did you ever consider twincharging? what about that remote turbo setup by sts?
Oh okay, I see. Thats a few engine choices! I would say do the M104 and twin turbo! there is a mosselmann kit on the market for twin turboing an M104 engine.
I have seen and heard of that russian guys car.. he has his own website too, he is one crazy mo fo! his W124 puts down some SERIOUS power.
now that would be sick and different.. individual throttle bodies are so classic and just plain cool. It all really depends on what you want to do with your car. how much HP are you looking to make on the engine?

I had thought about keeping my SC and adding a turbo.. but it doesn't make sense to do both.. lack of room as well for both. and I don't know if I'll be able to make enough boost with the rear mount.