Thread: Im going to TURBO my W202!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeh if the bumper is more rounded...the C36 bumper is near square so staggerd would just look odd.

Ross - if you can get the angle of the muffler body the same as the bottom of the spare wheel well so it angles up slightly and dead straight ,makes for a very clean look...flat or pointing down is hidious but each to there own =)
    Last edited by Pagz; 05-13-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

OG Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagz View Post
    Yeh if the bumper is more rounded...the C36 bumper is near square so staggerd would just look odd.

Ross - if you can get the angle of the muffler body the same as the bottom of the spare wheel well so it angles up slightly and dead straight ,makes for a very clean look...flat or pointing down is hidious but each to there own =)
    I'll have to keep that in mind when I tackle my exhaust! thanks for the tip.

I did some work on my car again.. dont have any pics of the work I did (except for one) got a bit dark and I forgot to bring my camera.. my phone cam has no flash so nothing would have shown! snapped one pic of my LED tails installed with my phone though as outside I could see a bit.
    been mainly concentrating on getting the coolant lines all figured out. I have almost completed all the alloy coolant pipes. just 2 more to finish up and I can move onto other things. I'll get it all completed sunday for sure.
    will have pics sunday of the work I have completed.

*2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--