Thread: Online Shop !!!

Cool Online Shop !!!

anyone can post me any trusted online shop with cool stuff for w202 (headlights , led , accesories etc etc... ) any european shop that also has shiping.but please post me a trusted shop ! thnx!!!

ebay.de will have all the parts in Europe/Germany

hmm but its safe 100% ?

Look at the sellers profiles before anything. Thats how I do my ebay shopping.

but i have never shoped on ebay can u tell me how do i know if a seller is trusted or not? thnx

if you have a creditcard you can connect your card to paypal, safe buying through fleabay.
    no credit card no buying!

sellers are rated with either: stars - 100% positive - power seller.
    you have to check the upper right column and click the numbers info to read: positive / neutral / negative info from buyers

aha got it ..and witch is a trusted seleer?i mean only the seller with 100%? or the 95% too?

Quote Originally Posted by andysvision View Post
    aha got it ..and witch is a trusted seleer?i mean only the seller with 100%? or the 95% too?
    all sellers strive to get 100% feedback from buyers!
    it will take time to to earn the reputation as an honest seller, you have to click the digits and then check the scoreboard of POSITIVE - NEUTRAL - NEGATIVE feedback.

I often buy on Ebay, most of the time they are good sellers but on US Ebay there are many scoundrels!
    Buyers beware!

hmmmm so is this one good?is trusted? should i buy?what u think? thnx

http://cgi.ebay.de/MERCEDES-BENZ-W20...#ht_1211wt_905

Quote Originally Posted by andysvision View Post
    hmmmm so is this one good?is trusted? should i buy?what u think? thnx

http://cgi.ebay.de/MERCEDES-BENZ-W20...#ht_1211wt_905

this german seller sold more than 5600 items on fleabay.
    he's trusted!
    he only had 12 neutral feedbacks from buyers, THAT'S NOTHING!
    As long as he doesn't have lots of negative feedback then alles gut with this seller!

About the C43 cluster it's sold now, you can't buy it.

Ziveli.

Thanks K for helping him out,

I wanted to point out that you should always look at sellers feedback scores. I always buy from sellers with more than 5K in user feedback that is positive, or a power seller, as they tend to be good when it comes to actually giving you what you bought. But always beware, customer service for anyone on ebay is always shitty at best, out of the 5 sellers I bought from, only 1 actually ever returned my phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    Thanks K for helping him out,

I wanted to point out that you should always look at sellers feedback scores. I always buy from sellers with more than 5K in user feedback that is positive, or a power seller, as they tend to be good when it comes to actually giving you what you bought. But always beware, customer service for anyone on ebay is always shitty at best, out of the 5 sellers I bought from, only 1 actually ever returned my phone call.

Yo my w202 bro.
    We're here to help each other out.

I recently bought a pair of MB OEM thrust arms for the rear axle for my C43 AMG from a US Ebay seller.
    That jerkoff sold me thrust arms fitting other MB's and not for w202!
    He doesn't even care about his customers complaints!
    I reported him but got the finger from Ebay customer service!
    They wanted me to return the stuff for expensive shipping cost when the seller clearly on purpose sold me the wrong stuff!
    Also he jipped me on shipping.

Dude runs a scam, by offering you the best deal for his items.
    He then gives you a high shipping cost if you are outside US.
    He ships for cheaper postage rate and keeps the difference in his pockets.
    You actually think you get a better deal by the offer for the part but the seller will screw you on the shipping to gain what he lost on buyers offer.

Buyers beware, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
    He's a scam artist!
    This is the seller.
    http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/exceltradingllc/
    Last edited by kowalski; 07-29-2011 at 10:20 AM.

hmm i so sorry for you!screw that nerd,those sellers are loosers are motherfc... fck them!

Oh, that sucks hard core!

What a DB. Ebay customer support is terrible, I get better help from Amazon buying things that shouldnt even be sold through Amazon haha. Hell, my friend found a Carbon Fiber trim for his car through Ebay, but bought it through Amazon for cheaper.

thanx for your sympathy guys.
    the ebay seller had lots of new parts for w202.
    I checked his feedback score b4 buying from him.
    I knew about his negative scores b4 buying, but he had original airfilters for my C43 and some other parts for good price way better than dealership, that's why I bought the parts from him.
    he screwed me on the thrust arms and the shipping difference, the other parts were correct.
    that jerkoff should be put out of bizniz!

I received a $10 dollar coupon from Fleabay as a band aid to lick my wounds beecoz I got screwed on thrust arms!
    Fleabay customer service almost demanded and forced me to return the thrust arms, when I told them it will cost me almost $90 dollars to return them (heavy steel arms) they offered me the 10 bux coupon as if that would have helped me to ease the pain!
    Frikkin' loosers @ Ebay customer service!

I gave the seller a welldeserved NEGATIVE feedback as a scam artist!
    I decided to keep my arms and try to sell them, rather than losing another 90 bux!

I fukkin' hate dishonest sellers on fleabay!
    Last edited by kowalski; 07-30-2011 at 03:05 AM.

hmmm thats the fcking problem of the "people" the trust....some are people like all should be and some are...animals even their familys cant trust them....fckkkk what a dissonour :////