Finally, the C43 is ready to be put onto test. I will be shipping one full system to Mark aka Tump43 of NYC, and dynotest the other one locally. Given that each of these C43s would have different baseline, we expect different power gains on ea too.

Mark and Jeff, I thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to have this much fun. We didn't expect working on an AMG can be this challenging. The stage I is a result of few different setups ea with different priority. After considering much of the inputs/requests of a few C43 owners, we put the 'ultra low emission' as priority followed by performance and sound.

To the 'all performance' heads out there, no worries, I am looking forward to build a full street legal racing system for Jeffs. Stage II is already in works!

The followings are some images, we've taken. The system is so sweet and emits a deeper tone. Power gain is definitely there, we cannot wait 'til we dyno it. If anyone require details.. I ll be happy to post them here later on. There are so much details I'd love to share. But it's been a long yet satisfying day for me!

Enjoyyyyyyy!