Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New intercooler problems

Quote Originally Posted by Mike51809 View Post
    I had one of those too but oddly enough it came on with the code for fuel filter so I changed my maf and fuel filter but it still ran like crap... Then I put techron in and it was a dirty injector lol It would do kinda what yours does but I never increased pipe size so idk... It'd go to like 2 grand and be gone then have spurts where it went away then came back but it hasn't since the cleaner. I can't see why relocating the maf sensor would matter, its the same volume of air everywhere in the pipe.. Someone school me on that? If you want a tune I have a shop for you
    What shop would that be?

www.speedtuningUSA.com, give them a call he's pretty reasonable on prices I got my tune done there... Tell him Mike Johnson sent you

thanks Ill give them a call and see what they can do

Alright cool if you ask about a pulley he quoted someone else $1000 but he told me $400 I'm trying to straighten that out now

has anyone used aem series 2 ecu or anything like that, would that be a way to go

So I got the new ignition coils and wires and put them in. It run alot better but the check engine light came on again with a different code this time.. It was a couple days ago but I wanna say the code was 9192 or something like that. Does anyone know what this code is.