Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parting out: 1999 C230k sport complete car

Parting out: 1999 C230k sport complete car

Parting a complete car, 99' kompressor sport, 744 exterior, black interior w/ faux carbon trim, heated seats

Vehicle side swiped a guard rail and has damage to right side 1/4 panal only. 180k miles. I won't get it until this Friday and from I was told it has a Remus exhaust.

Please post reply to thread with what you are interested in. Or full car for $2000.
    white 97' C230 (sold)
    white 94' C280 (sold)
    white 98' C43 (sold)
    Tektite 03' E55 (sold)
    Black 86' Porsche 951 (sold)
    Black 98' C43 (sold)
    Emerald Black 97' C36 (current)
    Black 04' E55 (wife's current)

interested in the center console trims. What color are they? Pictures & price quotes please.
    I'm in 94544. I need it for a project.

Which center console trims are you looking for? Interior is black

I'm looking for all these center console you see... I've removed the fake 3M Dinoc CF cover and would like
    a spare so I can work on another project.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoLexi View Post
    Which center console trims are you looking for? Interior is black
    Last edited by hvmercy; 07-26-2012 at 03:28 PM.

I have all of them except the trim around the ac control isn't the same on the 99' it's got round dials. Also the 99 door trims are different but I have a spare set of pre update ones just that they are wood and the rest is faux cf. do you have both power front seats or just the drivers?

Xenon headlights?
    My W202 2000 C230 Kompressor
    Like us on Facebook!
    MODS: Magnaflow 14833 | OEM Sport White Gauges | OEM Faux Carbon Fiber Trim | OEM Sport Steering Wheel | CLK320 Airbox | LED Interior Lighting | 6K HID Headlights | L-Shaped Daytime Running Lights | 22' Kicker Subwoofer | 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Door Pillars | Amber Corners | K&N Airbox Filter |

Suspension parts? Looks lowered

i need passenger side windshield washer nozzle... its the same for pre-update models right?

I don't think it has xenons.

I have no clue what I'll find is installed as far as suspension. I'll keep you posted .

Yes the washer nozzle on the hood, right wichipong?

Hmmm... I may want some pieces from deep inside =x...
    Like us on Facebook!
    MODS: Magnaflow 14833 | OEM Sport White Gauges | OEM Faux Carbon Fiber Trim | OEM Sport Steering Wheel | CLK320 Airbox | LED Interior Lighting | 6K HID Headlights | L-Shaped Daytime Running Lights | 22' Kicker Subwoofer | 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Door Pillars | Amber Corners | K&N Airbox Filter |

I actually need 2 of those anti rattle things that are on the calipers? You know what I am talking about? :O

I dont have the exact name... :/
    Like us on Facebook!

my bad. I thought they were the same. I don't think it will work for my project. I need it to be pre-update. Thanks.
    And I have power seat on driver side only.

I have all of them except the trim around the ac control isn't the same on the 99' it's got round dials. Also the 99 door trims are different but I have a spare set of pre update ones just that they are wood and the rest is faux cf. do you have both power front seats or just the drivers?

yeah passenger side.. lemme know how much shipped to 94560

I want to know about the suspension as well. I'm in the market for some Bilsteins as my Eibachs are killing the OEM shocks...

Other than that, the Avantgarde grill and possibly the clear corners.

Yujin, what parts 'from deep inside'? Yes I know the brake pad pieces you need- I will have to confirm it has the same calipers .. Hold tight until I get the car home.

Wichipong- $15 shipped I'll mail you both sides of the hood squirters.

I don't think it has xenons.

I have no clue what I'll find is installed as far as suspension. I'll keep you posted .

Cut springs =X LOL. Willing to ship the front bumper or work something out? could use it as well as the chrome trim from both sides of the car all the way around. Edit: Nevermind i just noticed its the sport and doesnt even have the chrome trim. Just the want the front bumper.

Shipping that front bumper all the way to SoCal will cost about triple what I'd be asking for it. I have to see what condition it arrives in. Might be junk after tow truck drivers loaded it up and down like a prostitute.

I am actually willing to sell the chrome trim around the car off my 97' C36. Won't included bumper trim but the fenders, doors, an the little pieces on the 1/4 panal. I'd like to repaint the sport ones and not have chrome

Interested un the shift knob as well!
    Like us on Facebook!

pm sent
    RoyalFlush202

Yujin, I believe the shift knob was a bit worn. I will snap pix, probably $10 shipped if you end up still wanting it.

Hello, I was interested in the suppressor cover over the camshaft magnet and on the left rear door sill. Is the sill the chrome piece? Also, how much are you asking for the remus exhaust? im in 90280. thanks

The red compressor cover ? $45 shipped.

The door sill I have to check if I can remove without breaking the clips.

The Remus I have to see what model/ condition. Just going to have to wait for pictures soon.

I am actually willing to sell the chrome trim around the car off my 97' C36. Won't included bumper trim but the fenders, doors, an the little pieces on the 1/4 panal. I'd like to repaint the sport ones and not have chrome
    Well i painted my trim to black all the way around the car. And now im over it. I want my chrome back. LOL As for the bumper. Lemme know the condition if its not seriously beat up ide be interested in paying shipping it should be around $125

Wichipong- $15 shipped I'll mail you both sides of the hood squirters.
    deal!! let me know when you are ready to ship and ill send payment ASAP. thanks.