Thread: possible parts car

possible parts car

So if you havent heard, I got t-boned last week. Im thinking about picking up a parts car thats been offered to me. I only need the driver side door, fender, hood, and trunk. If they're any request for parts off of this car please let me know so i can determine if i should pick this parts car up or not

would love to part out to locals first. but if its something really small, i will ship out to wherever
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Does it have a sunroof? I am looking for a headliner with no sunroof. Let me know

doesnt look like it, i havent checked it out yet. but the interior is beige
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Quote Originally Posted by RemoLexi View Post
    Does it have a sunroof? I am looking for a headliner with no sunroof. Let me know
    yes it does have a sunroof

I WILL ACCEPT TRADES ALSO!!!! well depending on what it is, i like to dibble and dabble in a little bartering. dont be afraid of what i will say with what you offer to trade either, worse i can say is no

what year/model ?

Does it have leather seats? How's the condition of the steering wheel? If these are in good shape I would be interested.
    1994 C280
    1996 C36
    2005 C55
    2013 Volvo XC60 R-Design
    1999 Porsche 911
    ......dang now I know where all my money went.

i need drivers side headlight...

might also need shifter gate wood... maybe the cup holder cover wood as well..

what year is it ? I need the 96 child safety lock for the windows. It came as an entire center unit around the shift gate that includes all 4 window switches and the mirror adjustment piece as one unit. unline all the prior models and post 96 models have this button removable from the unit
    1996 C280 elegance edition - SOLD 9/21/2013.
    1999 C43 AMG - Bagged, Daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by jc1kz View Post
    what year/model ?
    the guy said 96 c230...wont be sure until i go and look at it...im planning on having it towed to my house this sunday

Quote Originally Posted by mbsickness View Post
    Does it have leather seats? How's the condition of the steering wheel? If these are in good shape I would be interested.
    It should have leather seats, im not sure if ive seen a 202 without leather seats here in the states. when i find out about both, they're yours, just have to come and pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    might also need shifter gate wood... maybe the cup holder cover wood as well..
    yours when i get it bro

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    i need drivers side headlight...
    doesn't come with headlights sorry...you've been looking for a headlight for awhile now hu, whats wrong with yours?

Quote Originally Posted by SD202 View Post
    what year is it ? I need the 96 child safety lock for the windows. It came as an entire center unit around the shift gate that includes all 4 window switches and the mirror adjustment piece as one unit. unline all the prior models and post 96 models have this button removable from the unit
    When i get it, its yours

Quote Originally Posted by chimchongdlight View Post
    doesn't come with headlights sorry...you've been looking for a headlight for awhile now hu, whats wrong with yours?
    The one the body shop got me has a tab broken... so when i brake hard the driver side light flops....

ouch

arrrgggh I need the child lock also.

i actually got an extra one, but awaiting to be installed on my car =) i hate those damn buttons, that one and the side view mirror knob

Also I need the plastic guard under the engine.

either way let me know about the child lock thingy. Really need one

Also I need the plastic guard under the engine.

either way let me know about the child lock thingy. Really need one

ok so i will be picking up the car this weekend...

anyone got any hook ups or leads to a tow truck from sacramento to oakland? if not i'll just rent a uhaul trailer

sorry no lead on tow trucks.

But I need the headrest motor on the driver side.
    pm me the price.

i just saw pics of the rest of the car guys, not looking good. Im just gonna pick up the complete door, fender and maybe trunk if its in good condition when i get there for $170, or if not trunk $90, not a bad score, now i guess i need to find a grey door panel, i'll rock the tan driver side door panel for now.

sorry to get your hopes up. You can delete this thread if you want