ok guys i need help asap on my issue, here is whats going on, on monday i woke up to go to school and when i went to leave, it didnt want to start on the first turn,i took out the key, i gave it a couple seconds placed it backed in and it started, went to school, when i went to leave from school turned on just fine, on Tuesday woke up to go to school and the same thing happened to where it was just wanted to start but it just didnt till about 3 min of intermittently trying to start, on Wednesday surprisingly no issue started on first try, on Thursday back to the same thing except it took long than 5 minutes of trying, on friday, no luck, it just does not want to start, ... a side note when it did turn on thursday i noticed, it sort of felt like it wanted to stall for about 2 seconds than it came to a steady idle,

THINGS THAT I KNOW SO FAR FROM TRYING TO TROUBLESHOOT,

1. NO CODES COME UP WHEN I SCANNED
2. FUEL PUMP IS TURNING ON =, I HAD MY DAD TURN THE KEY (NOT TO IGNITION) AND I HEAR THAT DISTINCT NOISE THAT IT MAKES
3. NO OIL IN MY PLUGS
4. NO CEL ON
5. Serpertine belt moves along the pulleys when trying to turn it on,

I want to fix this issue today, but because no codes came up i have no direction, i read on it being the CPS but i dont know, im not a mechanic, although im good with my hands and have high level of logic