Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 96 c280 sport part out

Are the clear corners still available?? If so how much for shipping to 32433 here in florida?? The cover fell off of mine friday. Thanks.

edit and added parts
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

all PMs replied to
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Hey where'd you get the front bumper splitter/lip for the pre-facelift? I have the same pre-facelift model as you and seeing in that pic I think that is the one thing I need quite badly. If it's still available, I'll buy it off you. If it's not....could you redirect me to to where you got it?
    96 Black C280 (Black Vixen) - Sold/Retired 10/13

I no longer own a w202 and I kick myself in the head every day for it...

its a rieger front lip. I bought it off of another forum. Im not even sure if you can get them anymore to be honest. This is the real deal one too, not a fake, has rieger sticker in the back. The rieger is screwed on sides where the fender meets and expoxy/siliconed to the rest of the bottom of the bumper. not sure why they designed it like that, it is what it is..lol..with that being said, Im not sure if I want to cut out the silicone away from the bumper. You'd have to buy as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by chimchongdlight View Post
    its a rieger front lip. I bought it off of another forum. Im not even sure if you can get them anymore to be honest. This is the real deal one too, not a fake, has rieger sticker in the back. The rieger is screwed on sides where the fender meets and expoxy/siliconed to the rest of the bottom of the bumper. not sure why they designed it like that, it is what it is..lol..with that being said, Im not sure if I want to cut out the silicone away from the bumper. You'd have to buy as a whole
    You're in luck, because my front bumper got hit and it's cracked in several places. So sooner or later I'm going to have to replace the bumper itself. I'm open to buying as a whole, but honestly my bumper frame and bracketry are intact despite being hit. I think it would be pointless to buy a full complete bumper assembly with the interior skeleton. If you could sell me the stock exoskeleton with the reiger lip attached, I'd be extremely interested.

Will PM you my shipping address and you can reply back with an offer.

still got the flat hood badge?

Does hood looks decent? $?

How about the sunroof trim?? The plastic strip that covers the nuts that hold the glass in??

In thinking about it how much for the purge valve under the windshield washer tank?

Quote Originally Posted by vixen_w202 View Post
    You're in luck, because my front bumper got hit and it's cracked in several places. So sooner or later I'm going to have to replace the bumper itself. I'm open to buying as a whole, but honestly my bumper frame and bracketry are intact despite being hit. I think it would be pointless to buy a full complete bumper assembly with the interior skeleton. If you could sell me the stock exoskeleton with the reiger lip attached, I'd be extremely interested.

Will PM you my shipping address and you can reply back with an offer.
    PM me or text me...lets talk about this, its gonna be a huge shipment thats why

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    still got the flat hood badge?
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Romant View Post
    Does hood looks decent? $?
    shoot me a text i'll send u some pics

PM me or text me...lets talk about this, its gonna be a huge shipment thats why
    Already sent you a PM with my address and cell. Shoot me a text.

i do
    how much you want?

give me 10 bucks...i think the clear plastic part might be detaching itself though, let me go home and check first...PM me your number and i'll shoot you a picture when i get home

Shot ya 2 pics of the trim and purge. Hope ya got them my droid been acting up. Let me know. Thanks

dibs on the CF trims all around. including gate shifter and around temp/radio controls.

Chim, let me know when you can bring that car out of your garage. I'll come over. There's just no room to wiggle inside to work on. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hvmercy View Post
    dibs on the CF trims all around. including gate shifter and around temp/radio controls.

Chim, let me know when you can bring that car out of your garage. I'll come over. There's just no room to wiggle inside to work on. Thanks.
    I will push the car out whenever ur ready to come back

Sorry guys. Im gonna part everything out locally first. I just dont have the time to pull parts off and go ship them at the moment. Crazy busy at the moment. Give me two weeks and ill start shipping if you guys arw still interested

Thanks. I'll pm you next Friday.
    I will push the car out whenever ur ready to come back

still waiting on hood emblem pics man! :P i can come over too to just help push as long as it falls on a weekend... also to pull parts out..

Wichi we can go together.
    Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    still waiting on hood emblem pics man! :P i can come over too to just help push as long as it falls on a weekend... also to pull parts out..

Windshield squiters how much you want for the pair

If you still have it, could you PM me how much for the driver's side mirror assembly shipped to 53405