Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 96 c280 sport part out

sorry for the late reply guys...been sick for the past week. SOLD parts updated on first post. Like I said before, I want to sell as much as I can locally before I start shipping parts out.
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

also willing to trade for any MKIII jetta VR6 parts or 5x100 wheels and tires and BMW e60 parts
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Is car gone?? I'm in need of a set of ignition coils and a maf!!!!! Mine is a 96 c280 running a m104. So sorry for the late check in.

shoot me a text, car is still available 408.564.1950

i totally forgot about this thread...i'll start shipping parts now if anyone is still interested

What kind of mats do you have? I'm looking for the rubber mercedes mats
    1999 Silver C43 AMG
    Current Mods:
    Flathood Emblem * Avantgarde Grill * MB Sport Pedals * 18" AMG Monoblock Aero II * JVC KD-AVX77 * 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 Subs * Rockford Fosgate Punch 550.2 * Custom Exhaust * H&R Springs * Clear Corners * Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior * Debadged

Soon to come:
    ECU Tune
    Mabuhay!

Quote Originally Posted by svt ricco View Post
    What kind of mats do you have? I'm looking for the rubber mercedes mats
    shoot me a text, i'll send some pics over 408.564.1950

what else do you have? was waiting on the flat badge but i guess its gone...

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    what else do you have? was waiting on the flat badge but i guess its gone...
    bro i literally just sold it...i told you to text me, easiest way to manage 20 people hitting me up from 5 different forums plus craigslist...lol sorry bout that..i have the whole car except those thigns i said were gone...what was it that you needed?

In Charge
    Exterior B Pillars? Only interested if non-fake-cf ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Denlasoul View Post
    Exterior B Pillars? Only interested if non-fake-cf ones.
    they are the stock CF ones from my sport model..a little faded though, original ones since 96...shoot me at text 408.564.1950

In Charge
    Sorry, read title wrong. I dont need the "cf" pillars. Looking for plain black ones. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Denlasoul View Post
    Sorry, read title wrong. I dont need the "cf" pillars. Looking for plain black ones. Thanks anyway.
    do you mean the ones on the outside of the door? i might have mine still... let me know... imma be working on my garage and i might stumble on these
    Last edited by wichipong; 07-06-2013 at 10:39 PM.

BUMP

Just shot ya a email bud part recieved!! How much for the throttle body? It just might be cheaper to buy than for me to rebuild. Let me know. And thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by taz069 View Post
    Just shot ya a email bud part recieved!! How much for the throttle body? It just might be cheaper to buy than for me to rebuild. Let me know. And thanks again.
    no problem man, glad it got there safe...i shot u an email back for the TB...we can always work something out, try and figure out what else u need to have it running, i can throw it all in one box for a flat rate shipping price

Please forgive the double up of emails this dang new smart phone is whoopin me!! Sent ya some pics of tb and boot. The #'s should be visiable. Thanks again for all.

What color is the rear deck/parcel shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by TurboIS_DJ View Post
    What color is the rear deck/parcel shelf?
    its grey but its damaged, u wont want it, i was having the tuffest time taking out the third brake light so i just hacked that crap outta there

U HAVE a steering wheel ? not the air bag assembly just the wheel itself and if so can u post a pik n price ?

have the dash trim piece that goes all along the top of the dash just below the windshield?

Quote Originally Posted by vaspen View Post
    U HAVE a steering wheel ? not the air bag assembly just the wheel itself and if so can u post a pik n price ?
    shoot me a text for pics 408.564.1950...im not sure if i can pull the wheel off yet because i have to push the car in and out of the garage

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicVette View Post
    have the dash trim piece that goes all along the top of the dash just below the windshield?
    yes i do its the CF one from my sport model..not woodgrain..im trying to keep all of the trim together though

how much for all of the trim?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicVette View Post
    how much for all of the trim?
    PMd