Thread: Suspension Headache..

Suspension Headache..

So I've noticed that my left rear wheel is closer to my fender then my right rear wheel is. I have measured the ride height, suspension arms, everything and it's all perfect. The only thing I can think it could be is the rear subframe is not square. It was replaced after an accident a little while ago along with the suspension arms but I'm not sure if it adjusts any? I have no idea what else it could possibly be.

Your best bet would be to message vetruck ....he's very knowledgeable and the only one that can prob figure out the problem since he's a suspension guru!!! Good luck ... Can't believe that you have 16 views and no1 can help out .'......good luck

on all w202s one rear side is lower than the other, its normal. get at alignment if everything is within spec , its okay
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Quote Originally Posted by Karlo1988 View Post
    Your best bet would be to message vetruck ....he's very knowledgeable and the only one that can prob figure out the problem since he's a suspension guru!!! Good luck ... Can't believe that you have 16 views and no1 can help out .'......good luck
    I got the notification, I sent you a PM. I glanced at your posts and see this thread but now that I read it I see you we refering me to someone else. I do not post on this site because many people here happen to be jealous of my knowledge and decide to put me down in order to make themselves feel better. You can privately pass my info to the OP and have him contact me privately.

I'm thinking the camber strut is bent, it's not off by enough to measure exact with it on the car and the right side was replaced already so I figured I'd just replace it. Thanks for the input guys