Thread: Centric StopTech rotors with stock calipers?

Centric StopTech rotors with stock calipers?

Has anyone tried this combo? Will it work? I am purchasing some StopTech rotors and curious of these will work with my 2000 C230K stock calipers.

I am buying them for the front's and rear's.

This has nothing to do with racing, performance, or crazy hu-ha, just needed an upgrade, and I felt I might as well spend the extra cash and get something nice.
    Last edited by Yujin; 08-01-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    My W202 2000 C230 Kompressor
    Like us on Facebook!
    MODS: Magnaflow 14833 | OEM Sport White Gauges | OEM Faux Carbon Fiber Trim | OEM Sport Steering Wheel | CLK320 Airbox | LED Interior Lighting | 6K HID Headlights | L-Shaped Daytime Running Lights | 22' Kicker Subwoofer | 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Door Pillars | Amber Corners | K&N Airbox Filter |

Can anyone shed some light? :T
    Like us on Facebook!
    MODS: Magnaflow 14833 | OEM Sport White Gauges | OEM Faux Carbon Fiber Trim | OEM Sport Steering Wheel | CLK320 Airbox | LED Interior Lighting | 6K HID Headlights | L-Shaped Daytime Running Lights | 22' Kicker Subwoofer | 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Door Pillars | Amber Corners | K&N Airbox Filter |

Not sure if you've tried yet, but I bet StopTech could tell you.

Not to sound sarcastic...

But I should've tried that first haha. Thanks!
    Like us on Facebook!

haha, I do the same thing sometimes. I'll search the internet for hours, and then be like, "Why didn't I just call them!"

my experience with cross drill slotted rotors repalcing stocks as long as your replacing them with the exact size you should'nt have any issues. my older c230 had brakes performace rotors and no issues and my c43 i just replaced the fronts with cross drill slotted no issues
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

my experience with cross drill slotted rotors replacing stocks as long as your replacing them with the exact size you should'nt have any issues. my older c230 had brakes performace rotors and no issues and my c43 i just replaced the fronts with cross drill slotted no issues
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Thanks logic!

I'm waiting for my set up, pretty anxious for them.
    Like us on Facebook!