Thread: C230 Kompressor 2000 Upgrade Suggestions

C230 Kompressor 2000 Upgrade Suggestions

Hey everyone,
    This is my first time posting here, and I really only found this place through Google and it looks really awesome for MB owners.

So I am 17 and I will be inheriting my grandmothers 2000 Mercedes Benz C 230 Kompressor. Its got over 80k miles on it, but it is in mint condition. She has taken really good care of it for the most part. It has been in a few accidents, one being getting rear ended by a lifted F-150 leading to the trunk lid getting replaced; and another being t-boned by another car leading to a reconstruction of the entire front right side of the car basically. Guess you cant consider that mint condition, but it looks factory new is what I am trying to say.

I'm getting the car for my 18th birthday which is in April, so I got a lot of time to think about this. I am really looking into doing some modifications to the car. For one, its beige...not the best color for that car IMO, and it also has terrible throttle response. I don't really know what I can do to fix that so any suggestions are welcome. If you could please suggest some of the like "Must Have" mods to the car it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Also I want to put these window curtains on my front and rear side windows: http://www.autosunshades.net/our-pro...-curtains.html...Thoughts?
    Last edited by BlackViper; 10-05-2014 at 05:56 PM.

as far as throttle response check the cable that runs under the hood from the mash pedal see if it has play if so adjust to barley snug