Thread: Possible trans upgrade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Russel. Russell, Russell. Where do we stand now? Knowing what I have now discovered- You are in fact a snake oil salesman. You come into here chanting how once someone does not know how to configure your product that you assure them, just as you are trying to do to me, that most everyone that has dealt with this can handle it which is far from the case. Fast is only you can configure the system you wrote yourself but you sell it KNOWING someone is then at your mercy for $700 per day (Are you a lawyer?) plus travel expenses (you are worse then a lawyer) you have them hooked because they do not understand your code language which you hook and bait people into. Like I said, your stuff needs a babysitter that is charging lawyers wages- Crook. Figure it out, make it work, then come back and sell it AFTER you figure out what Ole accomplished and copy him. You have a very nice "looking" system just as I described Edelbrock did as well, but mentioned where that got people- no where but lighter pockets.

You come into here chanting what is my problem knowing full well this video is out there . Your stuff is far too expensive in the long run and complicated yet you are trying to sell it still to unwary people foolishly trusting you. Not me partner. I am usually not this harsh, but now you deserve this and am quite lucky you live far enough from me to toss you into a dumpster.

The guy on this video is being "nice" about describing how he wasted his time with Russell's PCM2000- and yes Rodney found another far better option that did not require brain surgery to install and configure at 40% the cost of your abortion that he could never get to work.

Tell where I am wrong Russell? Careful now, Im a big mean fucking guy that dislikes liars partner.

People- here is a far better solution that actually works- Take 14mins of your life and educate yourself on Russell's product deficiency that this poor guy will never get his money back from Russell.
    https://youtu.be/XKrw--4Su1M
    Last edited by Vetruck; 05-27-2016 at 10:59 PM.