Quote Originally Posted by Gogu48 View Post
Hi Vetruck, I am from Europe, Romania, and i have the same issue as you, I want to upgrade my car's automatic gearbox(722.4->722.6). Did you manged to make the swap and adapt the computer to the new gearbox?
In Europe I can find this kind of gearbox without problems, but i am interested on how the things worked with your car.

Thanks and best regards,
Gogu.
Ive actually pulled the entire drivetrain and the car is pretty much been in storage for the last year and a half. I have another project I finished 3 months ago and am working on another vehicle right now which may take another few months at most- then I am getting back to the Mercedes project. The Mercedes is just a 4th vehicle and 100% play car so this is why it is sitting in wait. I will not have computer issues with mine since it is a 1994. I have a vacuum controlled automatic trans I took out of it so I do not have computer control issues like the later models. I researched this extensively and this is why I am modifying this car since the 1994 is the only w202 year without this problem.