Oh, you didn't read all the way down to the list did ya?
^ ^

It was silver then repainted to gold. Only stripped the sills and seals, I purposely didn't paint the inside, so when you open the dorrs you can still see the original color.
No holes were drilled for fitting the Duckie, it was glued and taped on securely using 3M and other Epoxy stuff.
These wheels are Messer Turbo Fan 1-piece cast version. (19x9J ET35 all around, spaced 15mm at the back with 225/35/19 tires all around)
The other wheels from before were Rotiform TMB 2-piece. (18x9 ET30 215/40/18, 18X10 ET22 225/40/18)

I lowered it with a set of Yellow Speed Coilovers with ride height and 30 levels of damping force adjustment. Spring rate and damper were custom ordered specs.
Front 18kg/mm, Rear 14kg/mm

I sell those lips here back in Asia, I could do international shipping if you guys are interested. Oh, and the Duckie too.
(The duckie was molded after late model trunk lids, so it is a direct perfect fit for 97 and on trunk/boot lids, for 93-96 will need to be fitted on by professionals.)

Fenders are rolled, I had those bends rolled back to straight and flush with the lines of the fenders. Which widens them by about 15-20mm each side.
I have another set of wheels that are 19x9.5 ET12 up front, 19x11 ET12 Rear, I rolled the fenders for them actually.
Yes parking sensors are there on the bumper.

I will take some interior pictures and post them up soon.