Thread: Rear Deck Speaker Covers

Rear Deck Speaker Covers

Hello everyone, I recently bought my first car.. A 2000 MBZ C230 kompressor .. :'D .. The problem im having is that one of the rear speaker cover next to the first aid kit, is broken. It looks bad just sitting there. The thing is, that I cant find any website to buy a spare. Nor do I know the car part number. I haven't tried a mbz dealership , because I don't know if they'll car old replacement products for my model. Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy one ? I've tried eBay, amazon, and other new/used part websites with no luck. Please help me. Thanks ahead of time.

**** I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum *****

In Charge
    You can try an auto wrecker. Typically those are in good condition. I have never looked up that part or tried to find the part number.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

if you cant find it at an auto wrecker or online... you can try the mercedes classic center in Irvine I believe... thats where I bought my front tweeter covers.... over the phone though

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    if you cant find it at an auto wrecker or online... you can try the mercedes classic center in Irvine I believe... thats where I bought my front tweeter covers.... over the phone though
    Aw snap. I'll check it out right now. Thanks for the comment !! Sweet ride !