Thread: Were i can get LCA poly bushings?

Were i can get LCA poly bushings?

As the tittle said please can someone tell me or share some link? I really thank you guys in advance.

Nevermind i find em thanks anyways!

Benz1515 Care to share the link?

If you are lowering the car any substantial amount, you guys may want to consider KMAC eccentric bushings for the front lower control arms/ They correct the negative front camber when the geometry of the suspension arms become more parallel to the ground and force the bottom of the wheel outward.

http://www.k-mac.com/product/mercede...aster-adj-kit/

Hey Vetruck, a question for you. When would you suggest the need for fitting the KMac bushings, anything over 1.5 inch/37mm drop?
    JJJ.

Clever part here, will have it in mind but i dont think i will lower my car to ridiculous propotions, i just want to lower it enough to look good and function great on 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 on a set of KYB shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by John Jones Jr. View Post
    Hey Vetruck, a question for you. When would you suggest the need for fitting the KMac bushings, anything over 1.5 inch/37mm drop?

Good question here.

Sorry guys, Had family issues and was away for a few days.

I ran the calculations on the car when I first bought it 4 years ago and if I recall it needed the corrections at about 1.5" lower than OEM. Once at about 2" drop the car was static -1.2* camber up front and went to about -1.8* dynamic in suspension travel over bumps to about 2.5" drop equivilent (1 inch suspension travel from 1.5" static drop) The cars should not run more then about -0.4* front static camber

I ran the calculations on the car when I first bought it 4 years ago and if I recall it needed the corrections at about 1.5" lower than OEM. Once at about 2" drop the car was static -1.2* camber up front and went to about -1.8* dynamic in suspension travel over bumps to about 2.5" drop equivilent (1 inch suspension travel from 1.5" static drop) The cars should not run more then about -0.4* front static camber

Quote Originally Posted by Vetruck View Post

Sounds good, but is there a camber plate for the top of the strut/shocks available for these cars instead of that bushing?
    Because honestly i think is a better option and easier to adjust than the eccentric bushing!

Quote Originally Posted by Benz1515 View Post
    Sounds good, but is there a camber plate for the top of the strut/shocks available for these cars instead of that bushing?
    Because honestly i think is a better option and easier to adjust than the eccentric bushing!
    No because these cars do not have a strut, they are upper and lower control arms with a regular shock and spring separate from each other, not a coil-over.
    KOMPRESSED

Quote Originally Posted by Chisel86 View Post
    No because these cars do not have a strut, they are upper and lower control arms with a regular shock and spring separate from each other, not a coil-over.
    Yeah how stupid i am lol, i just toughth it was like my 300CE