Thanks very much. The experience with that place just keeps getting worse... Really upset I entrusted them with everything to this point but that's why you go to a wheel store if you're not an expert and have had to find all these things out myself. To make matters worse I was looking at the wheels today and testing out conical bolts in them and discovered that because they grinded ball seat bolts into the conical seats (and had me drive on this) that it has most likely wrecked the conical seats now as conical bolts have play in some of the holes/seats. Some seats are worse than others, some are basically grinded out bigger/wider where other ones just have channels grooved into them etc. Now it's not just a matter of fitting these with hub centric rings and spacers, the wheels are definitely devalued and likely unsafe as conicals wont seat properly either.

This is completely not my fault and am going to demand they take these ruined wheels back for a refund. What a joke. They are now closed until Jan 7th so too bad I can't go resolve it now because am pretty annoyed. Plus found out the wheels are ET 10 and 15, where they said they were 32 and 35. Maybe that's why the center cap wouldn't have fit over the dust cap?

Back to the drawing board for wheels.