Thread: Kompressor problem.....

Kompressor problem.....

Hello everyone, my name is Emiliano, I'm Italian and I live in Rome, I recently bought a c200 Kompressor 1996 in perfect condition, 156000km, this model has 132kw and no variable valve timing. To increase the power I relocated the maf, fpr 4 bar and pulley 220mm. Unfortunately I had problems before the ECU peeling off the compressor beyond 4000, so I connected a zener diode 4.7V to maf and the car was fine but just pushed beyond 4500. Today I did a test, I unplugged the zener diode and connected to a tester, the car before was wrong then suddenly attacked the compressor, the values ​​came to 5.1 and after that did not work more good, the maf (which was new) gave incorrect values. Possible that the pressure peak has broken the maf?

Someone know maf for high flow, I want replace my maf for a model that can read more air flow.

Is it an original Bosch MAF?

No, its not original and its all here the problem.....at the end I buy an original bosch maf and then the car run perfectly, without zener and without problem.