I am done with the car. Its going to a salvage yard. I pulled a few goodies to sell and recoup a small portion of the thousands I put into this thing for the wife to drive. Im selling a few godies penny's on the dollar. One being a brand new "94 C220 engine harness that I installed but never started the car because I was pulling the trans to put a new crank sensor on. I took it back off and is still brand spanking new. I paid almost $900 for it, first $200 firm gets it.

Koni shocks- about 8,000 miles on them (in other words perfect condition) $150 for the set of 4. These are the performance monotube versions and are rebound adj.

JIC Cross exhaust I bought for $400 new from John Cross himself about 3 years ago. Has about 4,000 miles on it. All Stainless steel. Worth 1600 new. first 200 firm takes it

HID lights with quality Slim ballasts- $50

Brabus floor mats and performace pedals including large metal brabus footplate (floormat protector under drivers heels) all for $150 firm

Auto trans 4 speed with vacuum control (OEM spec)- reverse works but is bad, forward gears perfect. Goo also for core. $150 firm

6speed w203 trans- perfect shape (was going to do a manual swap includes dual mass flywheel and shifter)- $400 firm

Cargo liner- perfect shape (Weathertech)- $50 firm

Dean
I would prefer local pickup but some things could ship from 92683

Sakeed123@aol.com