Originally posted by MBATF
Ok guys i m gonna tell u guys something about the H&R Cup Kit.
Which it had been test by myself with Metric Motor Sport at the Thunder Hill Race way.

H&R Cup Kit is a very good set up for Pro-Tracks (Ralley racing)
But not a good idea for evryday driving.(at least for w202)
They have Shoter shocks, and most drops of springs.

Stiffer Springs with softer quick rebound shocks( which provides great tracktions around the corners at high speed or high speed doing lots of turns)

But. with Cup Kit installed, you will wants to make sure you have 17inch or less size wheels and correct off-set( the w202 max offsetwill not bee good), and with the correct camber adjustments, also sway bars to comeplete teh whole suspension.
which will cost lot more and sometimes are not sueable to daily driving.

For daily driving, the Cup kit will give u so much drops that u have to make sure u rolled ur fenders and narrower wheels to make sur eit doesn't rob teh She*hT out of ur fenders (trust me)
And have more tehn 2 passangers in ur car? forget about it.

on top of that the Drop that Cup kit Gives are too low that will decrerase teh performence of teh car, unless u modify the comtrol arms.

So at the end. Cup kit it is good for what they can do, but do you really want to spend that much money to do all that for just daily driving?

H&R Sports spring drops are nice and just right.

By the way, will anyone wants to buy teh Cup Kit from me???? i m selling it, no joke
Talking from experienced. Cup kit are soft and believe or not I saw couple of people coming back asking to take off their the cup kit. Replced them with regular H&R sport springs. If I were you I'll set it up with H&R and bilstein sport shocks with #1 pad all around.