Thread: MY A/C control light went out HELP!!

OG Moderator

MY A/C control light went out HELP!!

Does anybody know if i can replace the light on the inside of the the conrtol unit ?? and how to do it??

Thanks alot
    Got BRABUS?

whats up , okay this is what you got to do, take out the a/c unit, like the radio, using the knife keys, or a small swiss army knife and it should come out. be careful not to drop the little white bulb socket, on the bottom of the unit , put your hand on the bottom of the unit when you slide it out, just to be on the safe side. take the bulb and replace it, and repeat the process

lol.. the bulb is comparable to your average christmas tree light bulb... but MBZ somehow charges $3 for one.

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by audiophile
    whats up , okay this is what you got to do, take out the a/c unit, like the radio, using the knife keys, or a small swiss army knife and it should come out. be careful not to drop the little white bulb socket, on the bottom of the unit , put your hand on the bottom of the unit when you slide it out, just to be on the safe side. take the bulb and replace it, and repeat the process
    thanks alot for the help man.
    Got BRABUS?

Originally posted by Hank
    lol.. the bulb is comparable to your average christmas tree light bulb... but MBZ somehow charges $3 for one.
    MB bulbs are redicuously expensive. I had the overhead console lights out and the rear cabin light out. Took them and went to autozone to take a look...NOPE. Only MB carries most of the bulbs found in the car (minus the brake lights and turn signals)...charged $6 a piece for two bulbs. Raped as usual by the dealer

-G-

\'94 C220 150,000 miles

go to autozone or somewhere like that you'll spend $1.50, i know because i had to replace mine too.