Thread: WTB - Aftermarket grill, tail lights...

WTB - Aftermarket grill, tail lights...

G'day,

I've owned my C280 Elegance for over four years now and I'm getting very bored with the way it looks (the only change from standard is 17" Monoblock II's and a lowered suspension).

Anyways, I'm looking at making a few cosmetic changes to my baby, namely 18" (19"?) wheels, avantgarde grill, black tail lights, fancy door sills, eyelids, door mirrors with indicators, exhaust etc and I'm wondering where, if at all possible, I can buy these items here in Australia.

Or if you can point me to a decent online store (overseas is fine) where I can buy these items from I'd be really appreciative.

Cheers
    George

I've seen some good things at www.carshine.com.au. They have an interesting lip body kit that I wanted to get, but they want WAY too much money for it (I know it used to cost about $750 from Erebuni here in the states, but they don't carry it anymore). As for eyelids, you can find they at nopionline.com. Other places might be a little cheaper, but I don't have the links.
    2006 xB - bubble tea mobile
    1984 AE86 SR5 - project levin
    1986 AE86 GTS - project trueno

Re: WTB - Aftermarket grill, tail lights...

Originally posted by gthanopoulos
    G'day,

I've owned my C280 Elegance for over four years now and I'm getting very bored with the way it looks (the only change from standard is 17" Monoblock II's and a lowered suspension).

Anyways, I'm looking at making a few cosmetic changes to my baby, namely 18" (19"?) wheels, avantgarde grill, black tail lights, fancy door sills, eyelids, door mirrors with indicators, exhaust etc and I'm wondering where, if at all possible, I can buy these items here in Australia.

Or if you can point me to a decent online store (overseas is fine) where I can buy these items from I'd be really appreciative.

Cheers
    George
    Hi George

Some good stores here in the states that u might wanna check out. For many things like grilles lights rims check out. www.autoclass.net

Ebay has lots of stuff too. like eylids door sills

Regardz,

J nolte
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

In Charge
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)