Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speedybenz Camber Arms For Sale- 5 Sets

Speedybenz Camber Arms For Sale- 5 Sets

Due to many requests over the last few weeks, I will have 5 sets of Camber arms for sale by the end of next week. They fit W202, W203, W210, W208 and more.

They have been installed on several Club202 member cars for months now and are performing excellant.

The Rod Ends are very high quality Chromemoly steel with a Kevlar bearing race . The tubes are DOM steel with swedged ends and cadnium plated. The inserts are 303 stainless so they won't rust. All Camber Arms sets are made to order for each individual car. These arms add some precision to your rear suspension and do not make any noise.

If you want a set they are $260 shipped. I will add your name to the list as sets are paid for. Paypal # Kimdac@aol.com

Thanks, Jeff

1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

camber arms

how will my 98 c43 benefit from these arms? thanks

Re: camber arms

Originally posted by lenwood
    how will my 98 c43 benefit from these arms? thanks

If ur lowered and u got Neg camber u can change it so ur rear tires dont wear as much
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

lenwood,

The camber arms will save your rear tires from wearing on the inside due to excessive negative camber.

Or if your are like me they allow you to set the camber at exactly the best negative camber to achieve the best handling from your car.

Also since the camber arms use very high quality spherical bearings there is almost no friction during the suspension movement so the suspension reacts quicker and allows for better control over bumps.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

re:

will they perform well on a stock suspension set up?

lenwood,

Yes, they will perform great on a stock suspension setup. Most if not all the people running these on there current MB's have either stock or HR/Eibach lowered cars.

Jeff

Hey jeff, would these still be able to function/correct camber with the addition of airbag suspension? also if i were to drive up to sac to pick them up any chance of help with the install of them? cost if any? thanks!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

1SIKBNZ,

Yes the Camber Arms will fit on your C220. If you want me to install them I can. But it is going to cost you equal time in labor, such as waxing my car while I work on yours.

Let me know if your interested.

Jeff

Originally posted by speedybenz
    1SIKBNZ,

But it is going to cost you equal time in labor, such as waxing my car while I work on yours.
    Jeff
    14 hours to install 2 camber arms ?
    Yes, I have a few mods, but they\'re so discrete, my wife hasn\'t noticed them.

2000 C 230 K

Jeff,

I actually might need a set of those... my camber is bad but I'm not too sure how it's affecting my tyres... I gotta take them off to see the wear on the inside. In any case I'll let you know.

My rear suspension seems to be a bit messed up anyways so we'll see

Just let me know Jeremy,

Tire wear seems to be a product of tire construction, air pressure and the camber and toe settings. I think you can have a couple of these items slightly out of line and still have decent tire life, but if one of them is out by a big amount then it seems to kill tire life.
    IMO?

So you amy not need to use the camber arms to still get good tire life.

Jeff

Hey Speedy, will these arms interfere with aftermarket swaybars?(H&R/Eibach) What kind of swaybars do you use?

They will work with the aftermarket swaybars just fine with no interference. I use a rear swaybar that I made myself.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    speedybenz: Im interested in a set of your rear camber arms for my 99 W202.
    I need more negative camber for my rear.. having some slight rubbing problems and I think the neg camber would help out a bit(im going to roll and flare fenders also).. plus I wouldnt mind some extra sporty neg rear camber for the corners!!
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

I just bought 18s.

As soon as they are on the car I'll check if I need camber correction. But seeing as everybody has too much neg camber, I think I'll need some too!

Is the GB still active?

Etienne

There was never any group buy, I just had 5 sets that I had made that were ready to sell. I still have some sets avalible.

Just let me know if you want a set.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    how much is a set?? I would like a pair please.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

--18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C
    how much is a set?? I would like a pair please.

"If you want a set they are $260 shipped. I will add your name to the list as sets are paid for. Paypal # Kimdac@aol.com"

OG Moderator
    thanks kameraguy!!... Speedybenz, you have paypal mail!

SLAMMED C, I got your email look for the arms in about 1 week.

Thanks,

Jeff

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by speedybenz

Thanks,

Jeff
    just wanted to remind you speedy he's from canada remember to declare a lower value as i think it was rocky who got taxed a lot. If you already knew than my bad.
    Got BRABUS?

Oh yea I remember. My hired help shipped the set to Rocky and I would fire her but she sleeps next to me. The words Bobett seem to come to mind. Not sure why.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Great.. thanks Speedy. Im lookin forward to seein them in the flesh.

just wanted to remind you speedy he's from canada remember to declare a lower value as i think it was rocky who got taxed a lot. If you already knew than my bad.
    well thats not good.. damn taxes..they get u comin and goin. thanks for helpin me out!!

Jeff, do you still have sets available? I sent you an email a week ago or so.

Thomas

Originally posted by nukblazi
    Jeff, do you still have sets available? I sent you an email a week ago or so.

Thomas
    I hopw he has some, because I'm lowering my car tonight and if I have too much camber I'll get one.

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation