Thread: Bilstein Sprint - How much they last

Bilstein Sprint - How much they last

Still waiting for lowering my car with Eibach, I was considering Bilstein sprint.

The "man" in the shop do not reccomend them because, he say, they go out after not more than 8000 Km!?

He kindly suggest me Koni yellow because also adjustable.

Please does Koni yellow come with short rod as Bilstein?
    thanks a lot

Re: Bilstein Sprint - How much they last

Originally posted by 1998K
    Still waiting for lowering my car with Eibach, I was considering Bilstein sprint.

The "man" in the shop do not reccomend them because, he say, they go out after not more than 8000 Km!?

He kindly suggest me Koni yellow because also adjustable.

Please does Koni yellow come with short rod as Bilstein?
    thanks a lot
    Quick go to another shop!

The Bilsteins Sports come with a LIFETIME mfg. warranty. I have not found one person to be unhappy with the product.

Koni are nice too. They come in an adjustable sport version. They can also be rebuilt and tuned here in the states by a number of shock mfg. authorized tuners.

thanks for yor help and support, so it seems that, considering both are good product, it's all a matter of personal choice/taste/liking

thanks for yor help and support, so it seems that, considering both are good product, it's all a matter of personal choice/taste/liking
    Yes.
    Yes, I have a few mods, but they\'re so discrete, my wife hasn\'t noticed them.

2000 C 230 K

Originally posted by manny
    Yes.
    thanks

I just bought Bilstein sports and put them on my 1995 C 280 and I'm thrilled with them. Go for it and go get them at aplusparts.com, they're fast and reliable as well as friendly and cheap too. I got mine purchased and put on the car for $480 out the door. The shocks themselves were $330 after shipping (UPS 2-day air). Shipping is free if you go with Ground.

Originally posted by davis449
    Shipping is free if you go with Ground.
    This guy is in Italy.
    Yes, I have a few mods, but they\'re so discrete, my wife hasn\'t noticed them.

2000 C 230 K

Koni is nice because of the adjustability of it. but if you don't mess with that kind of stuff anyways, then it don't matta

Bilstein sports are excellent shocks/struts in my opinion. I havn't put them on my c280 yet, but I have had several sets on VW's that I have owned in the past. I have no complaints from my past expirence, and you can't complain about the lifetime warranty.

Dear Guys for all your input.

I've received a good offer for 900Euro for complete installation of Eibach and Bilstein Sprint (that is the Sport version for US market).

Probably I'll go with them.

Hi

Dear Guys for all your input.

I've received a good offer for 900Euro for complete installation of Eibach and Bilstein Sprint (that is the Sport version for US market).

Probably I'll go with them.

Hi
    Damn I could have delivered a set when I went to Sicily this summer. So much for the travel write off.

Originally posted by MRP Motorsports
    Damn I could have delivered a set when I went to Sicily this summer. So much for the travel write off.

Next time