Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how low is too low

Do you know what the mags are off? I havent seen them on any other mercs aye.
    Your from aux aye? i swear iv seen ur wagon around its mint bro!

Originally posted by Chris_c200
    Do you know what the mags are off? I havent seen them on any other mercs aye.
    Your from aux aye? i swear iv seen ur wagon around its mint bro!
    lol, nah bro thats not my wagon thats my cuzzie dave's wagon. he lives on the shore. he just got it bagged ae..its minttt :P
    click on my name underneath this comment and it takes you to my pics of my ride.

Tru yea its about as nice as they come. Whats ur merc lowered on?

Tru yea its about as nice as they come. Whats ur merc lowered on?
    compressed stock springs, 80mm on the rear and 75mm on the front. shorten'd shocks, adjustable rear camber arms althought the springs have settled and ahh its gone more than 80mm on the rear... LOL..
    you got a nice c class..love the body kit..

My bad just read about ur ride on tht site. Do u hav troubles wit the cops bein so low? my mate had a blue c220 and he got stickerd a couple of times bein about as low as yours

Cheers bro. I dont really want to sell it aye.. I just dont want the student loan.. I should just sak it. Mite cut my spare set of springs just worried abt gtn pikyd

My bad just read about ur ride on tht site. Do u hav troubles wit the cops bein so low? my mate had a blue c220 and he got stickerd a couple of times bein about as low as yours
    lol, nahh not really ae..just depends where you go...i havent been pink'd or green sticker'd yet..(touch wood) lol

Cheers bro. I dont really want to sell it aye.. I just dont want the student loan.. I should just sak it. Mite cut my spare set of springs just worried abt gtn pikyd
    lol compress your springs, dont cut them lol..you can compress to the height you want it ae. but up to you, if you need a hand taking out your front springs give me a holla lol, i got a mate how works at coutts and i borrow their tool to lower and raise my ride when i need to get a W.O.F. lol takes 20mins to change all your springs around :P

I was goin 2 compress but mag and turbo were like... ok thatl be $400. wher did you get urs done?

20mins for all springs! wow it took us 30mins to lower just the back and we thought we quick as.

snells springs. lol thats where mag and turbo would take your springs to anyways..lol their located behind hyper tyres. cost me ahhh...under 250 to do all four springs..i think? cant remember. you might wana give em a call. look up in the white pages under snell springs.
    haha yeah man, the wonders of air tools and the luxuary of using german technology. i'll take a pic of the tool that i used to take out my springs its really interesting, made by mercedes for mercedes

Is that guy u knw from Coutts called Joe? hes like 19. I dont think ill bother wit my springs since iv already bought lowering ones i cant b bothered spending anymore aye. btw those are nice mags man!

Is that guy u knw from Coutts called Joe? hes like 19. I dont think ill bother wit my springs since iv already bought lowering ones i cant b bothered spending anymore aye. btw those are nice mags man!
    ahh nope not joe, i think i know who your talking of :P lol..i think? duno might be wrong..
    thanks, they were a score ae..was soo lucky to find em second hand , i found some brabus monoblock ones but they couldnt fit my car cos they were to wide...SUCK! had to sell em off..
    yeah man no probs ae i understand where your coming from, i spent so much money on my suspension to..lol pay after pay and petrol going up ah so much bullsh*t! :P
    but in the end it's come together nicely
    you running any sounds in your 202?

Yea man its frustrating as. Sounds.. haha iv had heaps of different sounds in it. none at the mo tho. Had 2 12's then I had a 15' and then just one 12 but yea. Im putting in two 10's and a kenwood amp just to help it sell aye just cant find my amp anywhr.. What sounds are u running? brabus 18s! daam they wudv been hard to part with!

Yea man its frustrating as. Sounds.. haha iv had heaps of different sounds in it. none at the mo tho. Had 2 12's then I had a 15' and then just one 12 but yea. Im putting in two 10's and a kenwood amp just to help it sell aye just cant find my amp anywhr.. What sounds are u running? brabus 18s! daam they wudv been hard to part with!
    yeah pick'd em up from hyper second hand, MINT CONDITION!! nothing wrong with em just the owner didnt want em and didnt know what it was! he said "brabus?, is that like AMG or something?" hahahahaha pick'd em up for $1500 and then spend more money getting tyres and then flick'd em for $2200 to this dude in hamilton..
    yeah had i had in the start 2 sony 12" with a 1200Watt mono block then sold that to my mate, then i ran another sony, with a JBL MONO amp, pumping out 850RMS!..lol blew up the 12" hahahahahahah...now running a alpine 15" type R..shit this thing goes so loud.. had to change the battery to a deep cycle, keep the lights from dimming :P

Intense man i cant afford sht like that aye haha hey are u using pads at all in ur suspension? i took mine out wen i lowered it.

Intense man i cant afford sht like that aye haha hey are u using pads at all in ur suspension? i took mine out wen i lowered it.
    lol nahh picked up the sub for 200 off trademe, and the amp is my mates but his car is still on jacks..its not finished, trying to get his engine sorted, soo the amp is collecting dust and...i need a amp hahahah :P
    yeah took mine out, but i was thinking i might but #1 pads in, but nahhh i like being low

Nice there are some mean deals on there aye. I used to drive an accord and had 2 12" viberant subs in ther. I picked them up with an amp for $81!! yet to find a better deal haha whats the point in the pads anyway the springs dont squeak or anythn wen im drivin... hey you dont happen to know any auto uposlterers do u? my roofs sagged and everywhere wants to charge me 350!

Nice there are some mean deals on there aye. I used to drive an accord and had 2 12" viberant subs in ther. I picked them up with an amp for $81!! yet to find a better deal haha whats the point in the pads anyway the springs dont squeak or anythn wen im drivin... hey you dont happen to know any auto uposlterers do u? my roofs sagged and everywhere wants to charge me 350!
    um this dude in south aucks..he does a real GOOD JOB! butt i dont know his contact i'll have to ask my mates, he doesnt charge heaps cos its a home job thing but hes got all the tools..he's opening a shop in his garage soon or something, but hes done a few show cars? :P

Thanks man is urs classic or elegance? all the elegances seem to get sagged roofs at sum stage.. home jobs allll good. Haha a shop in his garage? mean idea.

Thanks man is urs classic or elegance? all the elegances seem to get sagged roofs at sum stage.. home jobs allll good. Haha a shop in his garage? mean idea.
    yeah hardout aee,mines a classic lol, wish i had a elegance beggers cant be choosers :P
    i'll get back to you with the details later on, i've txtd my mates soo yeah

Talking

Id rather have a classic haha. My leather isnt tht great. Dont classics have electric seats aswel? mines non-electric... swt as man no hurry I dont get paid for 2 weeks haha.

Id rather have a classic haha. My leather isnt tht great. Dont classics have electric seats aswel? mines non-electric... swt as man no hurry I dont get paid for 2 weeks haha.
    lol same here, i get paid fortnightly! suucksss
    nahh mines non electric, its allgood :P manually lift my seats up haha

Lol yea make them bucket! does your air-con work? mine doesnt go hot only cold its like wtf.. Have you had many problems wit ur 202 with the ks its done?

Lol yea make them bucket! does your air-con work? mine doesnt go hot only cold its like wtf.. Have you had many problems wit ur 202 with the ks its done?
    nah A/C is allgood in my car..lol :P
    umm well
    not really major problems..
    engine mounts
    ahhh
    fan belt..
    alternator..
    thats about it

same engine same parts same gearbox
    just done 348,000 kms hehehehehe
    still goes strong, for a 1.8 HAHAHA :P