Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: silly trunk badge

silly trunk badge

I was driving south down the I-15 toward Qualcomm stadium yesterday. A shiny black 202 with clear front turn lenses approached from behind. I saw this car in the r/v mirror and thought to myself, "Nice". I let him pass me to get a better look all around the car. Nothing special....until I saw the trunk badge.

M420 ??? Whaa....? I just shook my head.

IMO, those that don't know don't care. Those that care and are knowledgeable will only laugh at you.

How high off the ground was it ?
    Gee, maybe it was an ML 420 with a 202 grille.
    Yes, I have a few mods, but they\'re so discrete, my wife hasn\'t noticed them.

2000 C 230 K

thats not as bad as seeing a black mazda minivan stripped of mazda emblems with mercedes emblems on the back and on the front side panels behind the front wheels.

thats nothin here in ny we have idiots with suburbans and M3 mirrors. really fits the size

in new york we see all the funniest things. if you want to see funny things come to new york!!

Originally posted by manny
    How high off the ground was it ?
    Gee, maybe it was an ML 420 with a 202 grille.
    Ya, maybe one of those transformer Benzs not yet released.

Thanks for the laughs, all. I feel better knowing I'm not alone.

Black Geo metro with Mercedes star on hood and AMG badges on the back... oh shit thats mine!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Saw a C 230K with the 2 and the 3 switched around yesterday. C 320 Kompressor?! I think not...fucking poser!

I saw a CL 84 in Cali...LOL.......

OH WAIT, I think it was real..

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

Talking

there is a VW jetta driving around town with a BMW roundel and 528i badging!!!!!!!!!

i bought a 2006 Lexus LS, removed all lexus badging and put a chrome mercedes star on the hood and the S55 AMG on the rear, hmmm this will pass off well as a mercedes (lexus LS COPIES mercedes S soooo much) loll

rollinrealbig
    I was at a gas station bout a month ago, saw a 'Komp SS' ... I dont know what happen to the other letters, maybe he was driving so fast they fell off ?

Re: silly trunk badge

Originally posted by HIATUS 1
    IMO, those that don't know don't care. Those that care and are knowledgeable will only laugh at you.
    I couldn't have said it better. I saw an E32 AMG...eh, it was good for a laugh. It was in reality an E320 with AMG rims....and badge.

I saw a BMW 3 series with an AMG badge today..
    \'95 C220 (parted out, winter DD)

\'06 G35 Coupe 6MT

19\" Axis Hiro
    Eibach Pro-kit
    Smoked tails

saw a bentley

i saw a ford geo with a bentley emblem on the hood and back..i didn't know whether to life or cry cuz that's just so sad.

it makes me wounder if people are really that dumb that they would actually believe the little geo is a Bentley, or the VW is a BMW.
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2398710

the other day i parked next to a 3series that had brabus badges on the trunk and b pillars, and lorinser and "V8 carlsson" badges on the fenders

i saw the worst crime ever once, a w210 with m powered badges on it
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

lewda
    i remember one time that i saw like an old old oldsmobile or something, that had all the badges taken off, and in their places were all Jaguar badges....it was tight.

haha M420... genious!
    2000 C230K Sport
    - Clear Corners

So Tell Me, Honestly, Beause I HAve Been thinking About Taking Off The 0 On My C280. You Know So It Will Read Like "C28". Just To Be Different. I AM NOT Going To Put ///AMG On It But I Just Wanted A Different Look Instead Of Completely Debading It. So Tell ME Would I Be Wrong? Or "Posing"
    1998 c280 (WHITE)
    Kenwood Excelon KDC- X579 Head
    KAC iP500 Ipod Interface
    2 Kenwood KCF-w3012 1500Watt 12\" Subs
    Sony GTR2002 1200 Watt Amp
    More Mods To Come

i think it would look sweet with chrome trim from auto zone around the tail lights and trunk line with the bolt on chrome exhaust tips, and a C43 badge instead.

just remember, chrome gets you home!

yeah, the other day i saw this silly car with "s65" badges on it. the guy must of spent a fortune on the badges and the silly ricer brakes. The calipers were huge red units and said "//AMG" and it had this not-normal body kit. Not to mention the the rotors were all damaged with holes and shit.

weird thing is he was some hot-shot pulling into the MB of SD lot.

/naive stupidity

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    i think it would look sweet with chrome trim from auto zone around the tail lights and trunk line with the bolt on chrome exhaust tips, and a C43 badge instead.

just remember, chrome gets you home!
    Are You Being Sarcastic? Maybe I'll Start Another Thread And See What Kind Of Responses I Get.
    1998 c280 (WHITE)
    Kenwood Excelon KDC- X579 Head
    KAC iP500 Ipod Interface
    2 Kenwood KCF-w3012 1500Watt 12\" Subs
    Sony GTR2002 1200 Watt Amp
    More Mods To Come

hmm... come to think of it, do anyone remember a old thread about a member here saw a old ford fiesta with 30 or so of MB and AMG emblems around/in it? there was pictures, too.
    damn. can't find that thread.