Thread: Cleaning spray for engine suction conduit

Cleaning spray for engine suction conduit

Sorry if the wording are bad: I'd like to buy a cleaning spray for the suction, do you think the operation is an easy DIY job?
    Mine is a kompressor, so I think I've to open the tube inlet, to spray and clean the suction conduit/device (i.e. butterfly) after the kompressor.

Please confirm that our inlet cylinder conduit is in plastic material (spray I've to buy is dedicated for alluminium or plastic pipe inlet).

I'm ofraid of some possible damage or engine computer malfunction if I operate the engine with the air pipe/filter/kompressor disconnected.

Your help will be much appreciated.

HI

No answer but for your information guts, you have to know that I'm really an idiot I've fucked the MAS. This stupid, and un-necessary job, cost me 530 Euro: new MAS and cleaning of conduit because this spray damaged the inlet!!

...plus new battery because car stopped in the middle of the street and I tried several times to re-start.

Unfortunately also with new MAS it seems there is a slow response of the engine respect before, may be something have to re-adapt in the car-computer data?:bored: :bored: