Thread: hey

hey

hey guys im new here. i drive a 1995 C220 Mercedes Benz. I have a few questions maybe you guys can help me out. I'm looking into buying some rims I'm wondering what the size is. I'm not sure if its like x 112 or x 114 or even x 120. Could someone help me out.

And also for coil overs, what should I mix and match with. I want to get H & R springs and i know they dont make the coilovers for my car but do sell the springs. anyways if you guys could help id appreciate it SO much!

thanks guys

The Lug Bolt pattern is 5x112. What size wheels are you looking to get?

There are no Coilovers readily available for our cars. The you will find most people recommending H&R Sport Springs on Bilstein Sport shocks. That is probably the most common setup.

The ride height can be fine tuned by replacing the Spring pads which vary from 8 to 23mm for your car.

2012 535i
    2005 545i - Retired
    1994 C280 - Retired

im sure you guys know a lot more than i do on how rims look on my type of car but these are some that i found.

there is one pair i really like but are 20" thats a big no no right?

well here it is

set 1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...478317856&rd=1

set 2
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38662

set 3
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...478267476&rd=1

set 4 (are 20's too big)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...478317846&rd=1

hmm eww lol i just saw some pics of big rims on the W202. i think 19" are also big. i think those 18" i posted are nice

those 20's you like are brabus monobock V replicas, there available in alot of other sizes and stuff yeah...juss lettin u knoe

are 20's in the ones i showed u ugly on the W202

sup crazy...welcome! IMO the monoblock v's are killer! i just tried to find the pic i have seen of a white lowered 202 with those wheels (non chrome) they were either 19's or 20's and they looked amazing! (ill keep lookin but havnt been able to find it again) if i had the money to spend it would for sure be on those! just my 2 cents...=)
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

ok well heres one for ya! im not sur ehow much he/she is lowered but you get the idea...they r sik! =)
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

hey thanks for the welcome.

im thinking of getting the first or last ones im still not sure . i want the brabus replica the real ones cost like 3 times more its too crazy. i could never afford that . are replicas really bad???

I just got custom made iforged wheels from boydcoddington power coated black on the inside and a high polished 3.5inch lip in the back and a 2.5 inch lip in the back. I paid 2800 with tires . I am getting these wheels in 4 days. i've been waiting for 2 months but it going to look great. I have a red car so black rims will look tight. I ordered them through discounttiredirect from Todd.-----Look into these rims if you can wait

I really like the first and the last ones too.

OG Moderator
    well.. 18's and 19's are the norm on W202's now.. I like the brabus mono 6's (the last ones)
    20's can be done on a W202.. but its just if you wanna spend the time and money to make them fit?!! and I dont know if you'd really want to drive on dubs.. stick with 18's or 19's.. 18's for cheaper tires and more brands available in sizes.
    But I like the look of a 19... and thats what I have!
    as for suspension... either Eibachs or H&R's are the most popular choices, as mentioned before.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

thanks a lot guys i appreciate all your suggestions and input!!!!